EA Play E3 2018 (June 9th at 2PM EST)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Being able to dive on your back is pretty dope and I wish all FPS would adopt that mechanic.
The best FPS of last gen imo was none other than Men of Valor. Had these exact mechanics and had varying levels of grass/etc. so you could hide in it. I haven't seen that element duplicated (on consoles at least) I'm going to hope this game can recapture that same magic :to:
I dont like the removal of spotting but battlefield looks sick
Because you like to be able to know where everybody is, you want the game to hold your hand and make it so easy that it plays for you. You disgust me :ufdup:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You don't need a wall hack to take out snipers. There is scope glare & your teammates to communicate the position of the enemy.
Wall hack? You mean spotting someone through the walls?

Spotting is usually the only way to communicate enemy positions to your team seeing as no one ever uses mics anymore.

Not that I mind either, I get called the N word alot less now.
:ehh:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Wall hack? You mean spotting someone through the walls?

Spotting is usually the only way to communicate enemy positions to your team seeing as no one ever uses mics anymore.

Not that I mind either, I get called the N word alot less now.
:ehh:
Spotting is a semi wall hack, you spot a sniper and he attempts to relocate, you can see his marker for a few seconds even though the enemy isn't in line of sight anymore so you get an idea of where he's relocating. Take out spotting and it gives incentive to communicate with teammates.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Spotting is a semi wall hack, you spot a sniper and he attempts to relocate, you can see his marker for a few seconds even though the enemy isn't in line of sight anymore so you get an idea of where he's relocating. Take out spotting and it gives incentive to communicate with teammates.
I'd change it to only seeing the marker if their in you or your teammates line of sight, but removing it is not gonna bring chat back. Party chat has killed that shyt.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'd change it to only seeing the marker if their in you or your teammates line of sight, but removing it is not gonna bring chat back. Party chat has killed that shyt.
From what I understand they're going to allow you to ping the map as a way to communicate location of enemies

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
BFV looks meh to be honest, was hoping they'd go back to modern combat and not this historical WW2 ish. Multiplayer shooters in general are played out to me tho

New Halo is the only news that kinda has me excited so far (played every campaign)

I already know Sony gonna crush the buildings tomorrow tho