WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
tenor.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
EA didn’t want to do shyt for an entire console gen until Session and Skater XL actually got the backing to put out official releases, now they wanna do something:francis:

I put in thousands of hours on the skate series and I’m an actual skateboarder so I feel like I should be hyped about this but idk:patrice:

Skater XL is a much smaller release but the realism and level of control is super sick as an actual skateboarder, I was hoping theyd do well on the first title and fill that void but i feel like skate coming back is gonna ruin that:lupe:

If it’s dope then I won’t complain, but given that it’s EA were talking about here, I wouldn’t be surprised if they made the gameplay more arcadey and too multiplayer focused

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
EA didn’t want to do shyt for an entire console gen until Session and Skater XL actually got the backing to put out official releases, now they wanna do something:francis:

I put in thousands of hours on the skate series and I’m an actual skateboarder so I feel like I should be hyped about this but idk:patrice:

Skater XL is a much smaller release but the realism and level of control is super sick as an actual skateboarder, I was hoping theyd do well on the first title and fill that void but i feel like skate coming back is gonna ruin that:lupe:

If it’s dope then I won’t complain, but given that it’s EA were talking about here, I wouldn’t be surprised if they made the gameplay more arcadey and too multiplayer focused
Don't forget the goat

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Is this the real Skate for consoles? I read a interview were EA said they want to release a Skate game but for moblie and werent interested in a console skate game. Was a interview from a pro skater forgot his name.