Daps
Forgot that EA made this

Can't wait to play it once I hack my SNES classic :banderas:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Their street series, even if its a every couple years things.

Games always played out just like this

:laff::laff::laff:

FIFA Street is already being included in FIFA 18 as a mini game.

But, to your thread's subject I'd rather they focus on originality more so than anything.

In the late early 00s EA had the meanest lineup of games taking already established franchises and adding a new spin to them which is why EA Big was created to spearhead the new ideas.

Everything now is new iteration of an old game with little different than the last. Nothing they've done since 2007's Mass Effect has been "new" or groundbreaking.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'd love for both to return, but NBA Street never coming back brehs. EA own the rights to NBA Jam so any arcade bball gonna be under that banner. Bigger brand and can be successful as a cheap digital title. No excuse for Fight Night tho.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
This is one of those games that I've played as a child and have no idea if I liked it or not.

I DO think it's better than Shaq Fu tho.

I enjoyed playing it and got far until I had to return it back to BlockBuster lol

Been having the itch to beat it since then

I remember it being hard though but that's how a lot of SNES games :ehh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have no idea why they stopped making Fight Night in the first place. fukk UFC, who even asked for that bullshyt :hhh:
UFC is much cheaper for them to make and they can actually get all the fighters in there without much hassle, unlike Fight Night which had like 6 guys in each weight class cause they had to get each agreement individually.

I'd love for both to return, but NBA Street never coming back brehs. EA own the rights to NBA Jam so any arcade bball gonna be under that banner. Bigger brand and can be successful as a cheap digital title. No excuse for Fight Night tho.

They can make both and make money off both. That fukking wack looking NBA Playgrounds game that tried to be somewhat of a combination of Jam and Street seems like it did decently, shows how desperate people are for both games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a lane for both, I don't care about any sports title...

But I bought and played all the BIG brand stuff besides like fifa.

And at this point getting rappers to sign off on a wrestling game can't be that hard, most these young bucks probably ready to do it for free.

There is a huge void for this.... but done well.