EA killed another Developer, its Dice this time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's a F2P multiplayer with the campaign on gamepass. CoD can outsell just about anything any given year off name alone.

That being said, when it comes to critical acclaim and industry buzz, Halo will be head and shoulders over these two titles. Especially 2-3 months from now.

Don't believe me, just watch :hubie:

Halo will sweep the shooters this year, that i can admit

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The good dice developers left to start Embark

E6WWeBmWQAMwAa0.jpg

1*rFgWpgNhk0km1dx1WKFoZg.gif

1*Y3cpl5gBXTYJfPD5RpUS1A.jpeg

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
DICE could never keep their talent. Starting around BC2 everytime they shipped a game ppl left. Payday 2 devs had a grip of ex dice guys, including one or two of the bad company writers and even one of the weapon and shooting designers on 3. I remember years ago one fo those writers tweeting about how every time a new BF trailer dropped they were still using lines he had written back when he was still there from Bad Company 1 and 2.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When it's all said and done 2042 will be the best but it will probably be their last Battlefield game.

The OG's of dice are gone. The ones doing this game made battlefront and Hardline which are two of the worst developers for a Battlefield game considering they had very low weapon roster counts and very low quality destruction.

That said I'm enjoying 2042. Once we get some TDM going we should be on a nice smooth path as they slowly drip new weapons on us.

Hopefully they remake Battlefield 4 stages and more stages from Battlefield 3 so we have a nice experience to play with in Portal

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Bf 1 and 5 are classics.still play em
Will buy another bf when it goes back to world war type of settings

The setting alone puts me off.It doesn’t look like a bf game.I discovered bf on 5 cause it looked to crack

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When it's all said and done 2042 will be the best but it will probably be their last Battlefield game.

The OG's of dice are gone. The ones doing this game made battlefront and Hardline which are two of the worst developers for a Battlefield game considering they had very low weapon roster counts and very low quality destruction.

That said I'm enjoying 2042. Once we get some TDM going we should be on a nice smooth path as they slowly drip new weapons on us.

Hopefully they remake Battlefield 4 stages and more stages from Battlefield 3 so we have a nice experience to play with in Portal
This