EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My only gripe is they didn't add any D3 teams. I was really looking forward to building a sh*tty DIII school into a powerhouse that can beat Georgia :francis:

Oh well, Day 2 cop.
ain't no D2 teams either.

No FCS teams either. :skip:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t preorder as I’m not playing Ultimate team. Learned my lesson with FC25. Do they still have the offline dynasty system from 14? Like can I be the coach of UAB and recruit, and play games? That’s all I really care about.. that and changing my players complexions to more accurately reflect real world prospects :mjpls:

No, you cannot change the players skin complexion or face.

You can change their name.

If you get a white dude named Jerrantay McIvy, you better just change his name to Jerry.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So....

EA will be patching in the ability to edit numbers(currently locked) . But names are not editable for real or fake xpu generated players.

At least we get the numbers, I'd be mad as hell if my CB had number 78 or something and I'm stuck with it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
All this talk about ratings, but it seems like ratings don't matter in this game. Everone breaking mad tackles, juking and spinning like crazy, qbs that are slow are able to scramble like crazy
These are all betas.... Until they do the day 1 patch, none of this matters

They even spoke about things they saw in some of these Youtubes and how they are going to fix that shyt day 1

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This shyt better be worth it. I skated out on work at 1130 and brought my laptop home for this. Not going back into the office until Thursday.
you join any Coli league?

sidenote: we need a TBAW and LOIC podcast to review the game :ufdup:

yall taking CPT to another level :dead: