EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
As someone who's currently still able to play the Madden 25 Beta, the tackling animations in Madden 25 > CF25. Seems like CF25's tackling is based off of Madden 24's animation system. That being said, everything else looks good. The camera angle looks like Madden 25's new one, along with the running/cutting.

I believe you. If I remember correctly, growing up NCAA's model was always based off the previous year Madden's engine.

Some things never change I guess :francis:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
List of Schemes (as seen in the Ultimate Team deep dive blog)

6vn2k9q2gibd1.jpeg

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah, that's the reason. The days of being able to manually create the current CFB landscape are dead and gone. EA is (rightfully so) avoiding fukkery in order to keep the game clear of as many series ending issues as possible.
While that may be true. They could have atleast said that upfront. Its a hell of a trade off to get the game back and there has to be a way get around this but I guess we have to take what we can get

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Looks amazing :wow:. We already lost the game for ten years because of image issues, so I don’t give a damn about not being able to create a recruit :yeshrug:. I’m just being honest. Protect dynasty mode at all costs!
Yep. All I care about is Dynasty. Could care less about creat a player or RTG

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
As someone who's currently still able to play the Madden 25 Beta, the tackling animations in Madden 25 > CF25. Seems like CF25's tackling is based off of Madden 24's animation system. That being said, everything else looks good. The camera angle looks like Madden 25's new one, along with the running/cutting.

NCAA has always gotten the previous tech from Madden. EA doesn't want it to outshine Madden from that perspective.

Sometimes I forget this i still an EA game :martin: you know the in game transactions gonna be insane too :beli:

I really think the lead devs are passionate about the game and cfb, but the corporate bs that is EA, are the issue.

And yeah, probably why they blocked the regular create a player (if the rumor is true) bc they're gonna tax the hell outta everyone to build up your create a player in RTG