EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This popped up on me today while on Facebook.

AVvXsEgdZBOfYpF2i7Q2j5iPWg6Tyglja_fcO9XdD_SkQuN9EEROtN587IzTuKsdhk2Zh7yJ81dlRPS4EebN2lZnX5jvIeGgLz6TL_Md1_dyHtU9DmliqgmjD9kOTS38GrRUr87uxxv0koz3npXeshar3NbZ8p2j5YFQyeba2YQ3nPI3e1QugFVuS-7VpHrsl6UX

LqeJlk.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Not sure how true this is so take with grain of salt...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Gameplay looks good but rb animations look a little too "slidey". Like Donovan Edwards was sliding(moreso than running) right and left on some of those plays.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Gameplay looks good but rb animations look a little too "slidey". Like Donovan Edwards was sliding(moreso than running) right and left on some of those plays.

You can trigger those same animations if you nice with it

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He's cutting that's how you supposed to look

No. He's sliding. I saw ppl on OS saying it too after I made this post.

I saw some nice cuts but it seems like pn the play Edwards was running to the left side of the line, as he went thru the hole it was a little jerky/slidey.

But some of the other ones were smooth and looked realistic

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
No. He's sliding. I saw ppl on OS saying it too after I made this post.

I saw some nice cuts but it seems like pn the play Edwards was running to the left side of the line, as he went thru the hole it was a little jerky/slidey.

But some of the other ones were smooth and looked realistic
Dawg its a video game thats how its going to look

Its not real life its a video game

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dawg its a video game thats how its going to look

Its not real life its a video game
It's a video game? I didn't realize that....

Did you read the other part of my post? I literally said some of the other spins and juke look good.

But if you're playing and someone jerk slides past you which breaks thru a tackle, after it happens for the 12th time, you'll get a a annoyed by it. Not saying it's a gamebreaker but it's def noticeable

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It's a video game? I didn't realize that....

Did you read the other part of my post? I literally said some of the other spins and juke look good.

But if you're playing and someone jerk slides past you which breaks thru a tackle, after it happens for the 12th time, you'll get a a annoyed by it. Not saying it's a gamebreaker but it's def noticeable
My thing is they need to juice up the running game because they have fukked with it so much it's hard to even get a 10 yard run. At least for me it was in Madden 24

I need to able to run the football again with some dominance and these EA goofs nerfed it

If Edwards is slding fukk it let him slide :russ:

Karume

All Star
Daps
I see what you're saying. I do think though they want the running game to feel distinctly different from Madden.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
My thing is they need to juice up the running game because they have fukked with it so much it's hard to even get a 10 yard run. At least for me it was in Madden 24

I need to able to run the football again with some dominance and these EA goofs nerfed it

In real life breh 10 yard runs are few and far between. Especially in the NFL. College is a little different.

NFL avg per carry is probably 3 yards. But I understand that's no fun in a videogame

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

Running looks like those old ncaa games. The one with reggie bush on the cover. Looks fun can't wait to see for myself

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Running is easy as hell in Madden once you learn to lay off turbo. Only time I use turbo is once I'm through the hole and have a clear path. I was averaging about 6 a carry with Mostart on All-Pro before playing with sliders to try and make the running game harder. Even now averaging around 5 with him, just a lot more 2 and 3 yard runs before he'll break a 15-20 yarder. For some reason they still have the dumb shyt in the game that has soon as we hit turbo blockers disengage their blocks. By not hitting turbo I'm able to follow my blocks and dance around the pocket and just being patient.