EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I thought you can create recruits you just can’t edit the NIL players in the game :jbhmm:

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
Copyright issues?

That kind of has me out on the game, we pay too much to lack customization
Its the name and likeness issues probably. i feel ya though.... but the game was taken away for that before.

I'm okay with it because I understand the problems they have to workaround. I would think eventually they will find away to workaround it.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
If I pre order this off Amazon do I have to wait longer to get the game after the 19th?
I remember back in day I would purposely order NCAA on amazon because you would get it a few days early but I been out the game since last '14 and I have seen some post online make it seem like that may not happen anymore.. :lupe:

I feel like with early release online, someone got to be letting them things slip early somewhere.. Used to always be someone working at a store like oh you want which game? Obviously I am :flabbynsick: so things may have changed. Ima get the EA play 10 hours and then find me a copy (atleast thats the plan)

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I remember back in day I would purposely order NCAA on amazon because you would get it a few days early but I been out the game since last '14 and I have seen some post online make it seem like that may not happen anymore.. :lupe:

I feel like with early release online, someone got to be letting them things slip early somewhere.. Used to always be someone working at a store like oh you want which game? Obviously I am :flabbynsick: so things may have changed. Ima get the EA play 10 hours and then find me a copy (atleast thats the plan)
I was just ordering from Amazon because I got some gift cards where I don't have to pay