EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Judging by the trailer it looks like EA is using a new engine for this

I could be wrong but I swear I remember months ago them saying this & Madden won’t be on the same engine & that it’ll play different.

because no one else would play for you?

Every now & then a 4 star would want to play on my old Navy & Army teams on the old games..but I limit myself to low star recruits when I play with the service academies to make it realistic

Karume

All Star
Daps
I could be wrong but I swear I remember months ago them saying this & Madden won’t be on the same engine & that it’ll play different.

Every now & then a 4 star would want to play on my old Navy & Army teams on the old games..but I limit myself to low star recruits when I play with the service academies to make it realistic
hmmm, in that case you should be Navy and I'll be Army.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I don't have my hopes up. Frostbite is their own proprietary engine. I still don't know how a game development engine developed by people who made Battlefield is used for sports games.
:leon:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't have my hopes up. Frostbite is their own proprietary engine. I still don't know how a game development engine developed by people who made Battlefield is used for sports games.

:leon:

Did the same thing with Tech when we had Paul Johnson. Only recruited scrambling QBs, players who cared about academics & all that shyt :mjlol: