EA and Activision Sittin' Back Watching The Drama Unfold Like...

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
AllConsciousFallowdeer-max-1mb.gif

for all their faults, neither company ever fukked up as bad as CDPR just did with this launch :pachaha:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
They’re probably wishing they had a big AAA game for this holiday that ppl actually give a damn about.

I’m not an Assassin’s Creed fan but Ubisoft is going to benefit a lot from CDPR’s fukk up.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Why because they got someone to sit at their lunch table with them?

CD Projekt Red were supposed to be the good guys :laugh: the 'pro gamer' company

or at least they marketed themselves as such. dudes took numerous jabs at the big wigs like EA & Activision over the years in their tweets

one thing about EA & Activision is that they never pretended to be anything but greedy corporations :stylin: CDPR wanted to play that 'rebel' for-the-people role and got exposed :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you described this scenario as BEST as you could w/o dropping any hints or names and asked which game/company dropping this last quarter would be the offending party...I would’ve guessed ubisoft/watch dogs: legion :smh: orrrr maybe EA/madden 21

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
IMO this Cyberpunk fiasco isn't as bad as the blowback from Anthem or to a lesser extent Andromeda. People mostly are frustrated with the bugs and crashes from Cyberpunk; the other two were getting shyt on for being poor games( I didn't feel that way but that's what I remember)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
IMO this Cyberpunk fiasco isn't as bad as the blowback from Anthem or to a lesser extent Andromeda. People mostly are frustrated with the bugs and crashes from Cyberpunk; the other two were getting shyt on for being poor games( I didn't feel that way but that's what I remember)
Nahh, Battlefront II was a good game (it’s now a GREAT game!), the controversy surrounding it was the fact that it was going to have a play-to-win lootbox mechanic. You can’t shove that shyt into a $60 release, keep that bullshyt in the Apple store.

The title went on to have the best redemption arc in gaming history.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I take it you never heard of Star Wars Battlefront II...

That is still the worst most controversial game launch of all time...

EA followed that up with Anthem...

BF had a shyt absolute greedy pay to win loot box scheme.

this game is unplayable

Not remotely the same

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reading this thread title like what the fukk?:dwillhuh:

EA was voted the worst company in America multiple times...:dwillhuh:

Battlefront II, Anthem, Mass Effect Andromeda, Madden and FIFA right now. And this is just within the last 3 years.

I haven't even mentioned NBA Elite 11, which made EA say fukk basketball games for awhile:unimpressed: