EA Access will debut on the PS4 in July ($4.99/mo & $29.99/yr)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I know you get to play early using EA Access. That's the whole reason I do my shenanigans buying an X1 and take it back. I'm asking if you buy the digital version of Madden 20 , do you get it for 30 bucks new if you have an EA access subscription.
I thought if you had EA access the new madden is available to download automatically on release day.
Is that not the case? Are you saying the game won't be available to "keep" until months to a year later?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought if you had EA access the new madden is available to download automatically on release day.
Is that not the case? Are you saying the game won't be available to "keep" until months to a year later?

Madden 20 won't be on access until the following year at best. @Chris Cool just said Maddne 19 hit access 3 months ago.

EA Access benefit for me is for the ability to play new titles early (hate that it's only 10 hours of playtime, but oh well). If there is ALSO a discount on the game I want to play early (I'm reading a 10% discount, not half off like some are saying), then I'm good with just the 5 dollar price to play for 10 hours, not the annual 30 dollar subscription.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is dope, my brother can get EA Access for a month just to play Jedi Fallen Order, then he can cancel it after he beats it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Madden 20 won't be on access until the following year at best. @Chris Cool just said Maddne 19 hit access 3 months ago.

EA Access benefit for me is for the ability to play new titles early (hate that it's only 10 hours of playtime, but oh well). If there is ALSO a discount on the game I want to play early (I'm reading a 10% discount, not half off like some are saying), then I'm good with just the 5 dollar price to play for 10 hours, not the annual 30 dollar subscription.

I also was posting under the assumption, that NEW games was accessible on this. I misread the early access part, thinking it meant you get early access AND the game is on the service

fukk I look like paying for old ass games.... Who the hell bout to fire up madden 19 when madden 20 out?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Yeah, this isn't for me. Lol @ offering Madden AFTER the Super Bowl. :camby:

EA doesn't have shyt for IPs either besides Battlefield, which I'm personally meh on. :ld: