EA Access will debut on the PS4 in July ($4.99/mo & $29.99/yr)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The value is fantastic if you're buying Madden every year.
The rest of the games you can take it or leave it depending on your interest and if you already own them.
I'm interested to see if games like the Mass Effect series and Dead Space will be downloadable on PS4 so I can come in here and give @Fatboi1 and @Rekkapryde hell for Sony's lack of backwards compatibility again.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The value is fantastic if you're buying Madden every year.
The rest of the games you can take it or leave it depending on your interest and if you already own them.
I'm interested to see if games like the Mass Effect series and Dead Space will be downloadable on PS4 so I can come in here and give @Fatboi1 and @Rekkapryde hell for Sony's lack of backwards compatibility again.
Yea they pretty much got my money. 29.99 for madden which is already 30 off. Then every other ea game free.

I’ll take it. These are the DD only discounts that will make me give up discs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea they pretty much got my money. 29.99 for madden which is already 30 off. Then every other ea game free.

I’ll take it. These are the DD only discounts that will make me give up discs

Holdup, if you cop EA Access you get Madden 20 for 30 bucks?????

:gladbron:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Madden is on EA access you doofus.
EA access is $30 a year.
That's what he's talking about.

old madden is not what I'm talkin about Donterrius.

I'm asking if Madden 20 when it drops will only be 30 bucks if you do an annual EA Access Subscription. Copping madden in December/January does me no good for my online leagues. I'm talking Day 1 of release:beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
old madden is not what I'm talkin about Donterrius.

I'm asking if Madden 20 when it drops will only be 30 bucks if you do an annual EA Access Subscription. Copping madden in December/January does me no good for my online leagues. I'm talking Day 1 of release:beli:
Do the madden games not come out on ea access on release day?
Madden 20 Release Date, New Features, Editions: 9 Things to Know
You can also start playing Madden 19 free with EA Access if you subscribe to that monthly service on Xbox One.

Madden 20 Release Date
What you need to know about the Madden 20 release date.

What you need to know about the Madden 20 release date.

The Madden 20 release date is on August 2nd for the standard edition and on July 30th for the Superstar Edition and the Ultimate Superstar edition.

If you have EA Access, Origin Access or Origin Access Premier, you can expect to play as early as July 25th.
:gucci:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's a great deal but I don't give a shyt about any of their games besides maybe NHL from time to time.

How long does it take before sports games get put on the service? I know you get an early 10-hour trial but I'm talking after that, when you get full, unlimited access.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!