E3 Is Dead.

Ronald

Daps
:what:

Sony:

Dead Don't Ride
New GoW
Insomniac Spiderman

Plus trailers from all the stuff they had at last year's E3 like TLG, FF7R etc.

i was seriously asking, havent been following this E3. Only Sony rumors I saw were Crash and PSABR2

Insomniac Spiderman would be fire :gladbron:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
had to tap out of EA & bethesda's wack ass conferences early :snooze: shyt was just a waste of time & space

I think E3 peaked last year :francis: with a lot of the big publishers dropping out of E3 or saving announcements for their own events, E3 is becoming less & less relevant..

Those publisher conferences are always Cavs status. Dudes spend 20 minutes explaining game mechanics, ubisoft was terrible last year.

The big guns start in 8 hours. Should be better.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was seriously asking, havent been following this E3. Only Sony rumors I saw were Crash and PSABR2

Insomniac Spiderman would be fire :gladbron:

Pretty sure Crash and Playstation All Stars are just wishful thinking. The stuff I listed (plus Knack 2 :shaq2: )have been heavily rumoured, along with Dmc5.

facemask

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Everyone who thinks E3 doesn't suck donkey taint is a fukking idiot and you're exactly why we get one decent expansion a year in AAA-gaming.

facemask

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:childplease: fukk outta here.

if sonys e3 last year didnt excite you you are not a gamer

You right. I'm not a gamer.

A gamer in 2016 is some limped dikk retarded who always fanboys or stans too hard over on developer/manufacturer and does nothing productive for the gaming community except make a bunch of excuses when the companies they dikk ride so hard drop the ball like they always do and release a subpar product.

I'm a not a gamer. I am a person, who knows how to use their brain. Ain't shyt exciting about E3. Quote me when they have an exact release date for Kingdom Hearts 3 otherwise shut the fukk up!

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I legit didn't even know E3 was this week until someone on my facebook group chat kept talking about battlefield and titanfall, then i realized some e3 conferences were over the weekend :ohhh:

Sony gonna lit it up though