E3 2018 Is Right Around The Corner. What Are Your Predictions And Hopes?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alot of that list lines up with rumblings I've hears for the past 3 or 4 months.

And the rest make sense with the timing of some release dates and upcoming games this year.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
too many conventions now.. Dreamhack going on now, Twitchcon , etc... E3 aint got the juice like that no more

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Bruh the amount of back tracking and :blessed::blessed::blessed: "sony loves us" that would be disgusting. All of a sudden back pat would be the most amazing thing ever.

"well you see because playstation 2 had exclusives"
No, they are lame nikkas, but they aren't stupid.

They'd definitely make sure to be the first to draft up the whole first page of threads somehow trying to flip it on objective nikkas and X stans on some, "Playstation BC, Say Something Now @PS4!" as the thread title to bait the only nikka that they strategically could derail the thread around and start talking all about mattresses and "you don't even own a X1!" tired jokes.

The arcadium. :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Playstation BC, Say Something Now @PS4!"
Nah, when Sony announced PS2 "BC" via Digital emulation for PS4 I wasn't suddenly stanning it.
Official PS2 Classics for PS4 Thread'

So.. rebuy PSN PS2 games on PS4 in order to get the emulation improvements?? I understand remasters and remakes but chargin for emulation is kind of :trash:

Now you funny lookin nikkas can't say I don't be callin out Sony on their shyt. :stopitslime:

@PS4 doesn't own an X1X though :mjlol:

and @The Mad Titan don't need to be saying anything I got dirt on him doggie. Dude was all :blessed: for E3 when MSFT announced they were showing 22 exclusives and prior to that dude couldn't stop talking about how much exclusives were popping on X1X in the first year or so of launch.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, when Sony announced PS2 "BC" via Digital emulation for PS4 I wasn't suddenly stanning it.

and @The Mad Titan don't need to be saying anything I got dirt on him doggie. Dude was all :blessed: for E3 when MSFT announced they were showing 22 exclusives and prior to that dude couldn't stop talking about how much exclusives were popping on X1X in the first year or so of launch.

You got to fight fire with fire, to bad microsoft only provided me with a match and no fuel. :francis:

Exclusives have NEVER mattered to me because since the ps1 i've always kept more than one system.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

I'm actually going to rep you for your rare objectivity. :ohhh:

And in regards to the bolded,

honestly, I'm hoping there are a bunch of triple A exclusives just like the breh, and probably for the same reason - we just want the same tired nikkas to shut the fukk up already & not because we are clamoring for those exclusives like that. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EDIT;
You got to fight fire with fire, to bad microsoft only provided me with a match and no fuel. :francis:

Exclusives have NEVER mattered to me because since the ps1 i've always kept more than one system.

tenor.gif

Oh look.. they didn't matter to him back then huh? Had it not mattered, you wouldn't be so befuddled as to why PS4 was outselling the X1. You wouldn't even talk about exclusives the way you were here. You were :eat: huh?
You can argue all you want about the future but when it comes to now there is not point in having a ps4. None, unless your a huge infamous fan or Knack lover.

The wii u and Xbox has way more exclusives I've tried to get ps4 owners to tell me what games they are playing on ps4 that are exclusive to it and they can never name anything. I've been playing exclusives on the One since release up until now With Killer instinct season and sun set over drive, and I'll round off the year with exclusives. Multi plat games are so close in quality it doesn't matter what system you get it on for the most part.

Most 360 games played way better on the 360 than ps3 but no one complained about that.

people where mad about drm and the xbox not having games, now drm is gone and the xbox has more exclusives than the ps4 and people are debating 900p vs 1080p and games that might come out sometime in the future.

If your not just a lemming and actually play games how can you not get a system that is going to be cheaper than a ps4 for the holiday's has more exclusives, better online features and gets fresh updates every two months or so?
Aww man look at how much exclusives mattered...

42 games

22 exclusives

xboxoxoxoxox:blessed:
:blessed: "we gots games!!"

Oh but look... fast forward to cloudy skies that rained on their parade and suddenly this man isn't a fan of exclusives anymore.. Now he's a 3rd party boy.

The only time exclusives ever matter is on the internet. Anytime I'm out and deal or talk with the average dude they usually all play the same games with a few outliners here and there. Really people just gonna get what there friends have for the most part.

but wait THERE'S MORE!!

The witcher 3 is also the best of the bunch by a long shot to most. The witcher 2 released on the xbox 360 which "arguably won" last gen. So non of that really adds up.

Exclusives were cool when I was a kid, now exclusives aren't the vibe for me.

Outside of straight up 1st party stuff, it's all a lame game. Also exclusives are only a big deal when the demographics hypes it up. (Get a xbox because it has halo, get a ps4 because it has gow, when truthfully you might play one or 2 of those in a 8 year span.

The biggest and most selling games are multiple plat, doesn't matter what system it sold more on, I'd love for it to go back to being on the dev to squeeze the most out of a system and you getting the best version based on that.
No... let's not "kid" ourselves. Exclusives weren't only cool when you were a kid they were cool all the time it's just now that the boy with the ball went home you have nothing so you're all "U know I don't even care about this game!" :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When exclusives mattered because the future looked bright and all he knew were full stomach and clear skies

Oh but look... fast forward to cloudy skies that rained on their parade and suddenly this man isn't a fan of exclusives anymore.. Now he's a 3rd party boy.

but wait THERE'S MORE!!

No... let's not "kid" ourselves. Exclusives weren't only cool when you were a kid they were cool all the time it's just now that the boy with the ball went home you have nothing so you're all "U know I don't even care about this game!" :mjlol:

That 1st post was all facts:blessed:

IAlso i'll give you a hint... if you see a :blessed: its a troll

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
EDIT;

tenor.gif

Oh look.. they didn't matter to him back then huh? Had it not mattered, you wouldn't be so befuddled as to why PS4 was outselling the X1. You wouldn't even talk about exclusives the way you were here. You were :eat: huh?

but wait THERE'S MORE!!

:banderas: