Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Price Flop and No Software to back it up
giphy.gif
Check check check :shaq:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
"The most powerful console ever" :martin:
It looks like MS is sending the wrong message again. Cause tell me why would I buy that most powerful console ever if I can simply drop a few hundred extra and build a rig that's gonna eat alive both consoles for the next few years? :manny:

On top of that now I can get all the Xbox exclusives on pcs anyway..:beli:

Get it in their heads that consoles are about software... why would I need all this power if there's nothing to play? Dig in your library Microsoft get fable , battle toads, banjo kazooie, perfect dark etc new IPs etc. Just get your teams working on games instead of giving us powerful console because at the end of the day Sony won't let multiplat games to have a huge gap in Ms favor they just won't...

I'm a Sony stan but by saying that Wow us Microsoft... competition is good...:feedme:
Lmao someone with some logic and knows extactly what's I mean. M$ sends the wrong message bragging showboating lol correct

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Serious question, a $500 rig today, without spending a dollar more for the next 4 years, would that be feasible if you want optimized gameplay though out the years?

Also, compared to the PC building, wouldn't console buying be more clean and simple for even a hardcore console gamer?
Depends on my rig. I am being contrary. The truth is that by the time that this console is released, it will be four years since the Xbox One first dropped. That's almost a generation right there. For the price of Scorpio, I could get an Xbox and a PS4. Play the same games and not give a hoot.

Last gen I had a ps3 and a 360. Played the 360 more. This gen I only have a ps4 but was waiting to see if the Scorpio is worth it. If the price is £500$ I am out

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Getting prepped now, watching EZA pre show
MS looking bad but hoping for the 3-1 come back like Cleveland
if the price is 399
If Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Ori 2 better be killer
I thought they'd have KH3 for the japanese game, but maybe Dragons Dogma 2 ?
they need a big surprise game maybe Battle Toads?
Assassins Creed Origins, Shadow of War are the big 3rd parties
Edit: Forgot anthem

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Trying to avoid all E3 leaks this year. Felt like everything was spoiled on twitter or somewhere else last year. nikkas don't want to be surprised anymore?

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves, and Battletoads at 4k 60fps would be:banderas:
Crackhead is okay but sea of waves is gay and battletoads would be better on Nintendo Switch
I ain't paying no 500 bucks for no fake ninja turtles lol