Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is what E3 looks like when it's open to the public.:merchant:
8uHWPyX.gif

Good luck journalists.

I'm here now and it's not all that hard. Press scheduled interviews and meetings before hand. And get to jump the line on some hands on.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Pretty much because it was my first time seeing it.. It's a multiplatform game so i don't see that as a win for Xbox..
only surprise to me from e3
So, Breh... Are you saying that Xbox is trash as a general statement? That's understandable.

But it's misplaced in a thread where nikkas are rating the conference presentation.

Two of your highlights mentioned shyt that was displayed during the Msft presentation.

It was displayed on an X1X.

You see what I'm saying, Breh or nah?:ld: I mean you called it borderline trash.:mjgrin:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm here now and it's not all that hard. Press scheduled interviews and meetings before hand. And get to jump the line on some hands on.
Just got back home from it a bit ago,love video games but not my scene,the Sony/Nintendo side is weeb central, didn't even bother to RSVP to play any games, played FIFA 18 n that was it, bunch of free shyt Tho :obama:
my boy buying my pass off me so:yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I watched all the recaps on Gamespot. Nintendo definitely won. :leon:

Mario Odyssey is gonna ruin all my free time, as Mario games are my favorite games ever. You know it'll be 10/10s across the board (I hope :sadcam:)

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo spotlight was good. These live demos been too. Conferences was aight but everything else been dope so far.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I watched all the recaps on Gamespot. Nintendo definitely won. :leon:

Mario Odyssey is gonna ruin all my free time, as Mario games are my favorite games ever. You know it'll be 10/10s across the board (I hope :sadcam:)

Nintendo absolutely won.

why can't they feed the hardcore mature gamers too... :to:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, Breh... Are you saying that Xbox is trash as a general statement? That's understandable.

But it's misplaced in a thread where nikkas are rating the conference presentation.

Two of your highlights mentioned shyt that was displayed during the Msft presentation.

It was displayed on an X1X.

You see what I'm saying, Breh or nah?:ld: I mean you called it borderline trash.:mjgrin:
The conference was trash overall and I don't care if it was shown on xbox one x because companies ain't gonna optimize games for one system that has no sales yet.. Destiny 2 on x1x is 30 fps... x1x and ps4 pro ain't nothing but money grabs... companies ain't gonna cater to a small % of players... Anthem gonna look the same on all consoles.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Microsoft had the most exclusives, best new hardware, and best new ips.

You Sony Stans are beyond pathetic.
You claim ryse is a classic.

Excuse me while I continue not caring about your Microsoft worship.

If you think that conference or the 1 x is going to get Microsoft to suddenly sell more than sony, you're delusional.