Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Days Gone - State of Decay 2

Gran Turismo - Forza 7

Spiderman - Crackdown 3

God of War - Battlegrounds

Detroit - Crackdown 3

Uncharted - Cuphead

Horizon Dawn DLC - Sea of Thieves

Shadow of Colossus Remastered - Ori

Sony has more exclusives but to say Msft didn't make it about the games it a farce.

This is regardless of whether you fukk with the games...

Sony was lackluster because there was NOTHING that was present that we were surprised about except maybe the new Uncharted.

Msft positioned the XIX as the highest quality console and showed, movie g forward, they are going to roll sleeves up and provide games.
Did you really just list Crackdown 3 twice and list a port of a PC game that's been out for months and is being billed a "console launch exclusive" as an argument for Microsoft having done anything special?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Did you really just list Crackdown 3 twice and list a port of a PC game that's been out for months and is being billed a "console launch exclusive" as an argument for Microsoft having done anything special?
My bad for crackdown twice but the point is the same.

Apologies.

That's my point exactly.

nikkas literally said that the Msft conference was trash.

They saw that the new box actually lived up to the specs that were impressive for a console - Still deemed trash.

They saw that the price was still reasonable for a high end console product - Still deemed trash.

They saw that Msft opted to avoid the conference suicide of focusing on peripherals and kept it 100 on what is going to be offered the latest 2018 instead of hitting nikkas with the wakeupnow approach of showing games that'll be available when LiMelo Ball plays his first NBA game - Still deemed trash.

They saw Msft opt to bring games like Battlegrounds which is a PC favorite to the console side indicating a strategy X1 consumers should be enthusiastic about moving forward regarding other PC favorites - Still deemed trash.

They saw what essentially indicated that the XIX will be for the Esports or YouTube console gamers that want to have the best hardware and network designed to play the popular multiplayer multi-plat games - Still deemed trash.

They saw that, whether indie games or big budget, the conference featured a collection of games that will only be available for them in the console space - still deemed trash b/c "I am just going to play it on PC"

And the main thrust of the argument is that PC games is the X-factor that prevents all of what Msft showed to be a successful refocusing of their brand.

I try to think about this logically.

We have Nintendo leading the way with exclusives you can't find anywhere else, yet, we all agree this shouldn't be the X-factor that trivializes Sony's place on the exclusive pedestal. PC gaming, which isn't even in console discussion, has even less of an appropriate place regarding the Sony v. Msft debate.

I also wonder, regarding PS4's performance for multiplats, are the majority of PS4 players playing those games on their PC instead? If not...why not?

:jbhmm:

TL:DR -

nikkas with PS4's don't build a rig to play their multiplats because they are often than not a console or die consumer. Msft's conference was promising considering the past yet nikkas were primed to hate before they even knew what they were talking about. And when it comes down to it, the console brehs who claimed PC was the answer to Msft' everything aren't even checking for anything PC conference related.

:manny:
I've got to re-up this considering the Msft conference was deemed trash...:patrice:

I don't know.

Msft accomplished what they intended.

Sony intended to appear heads and shoulders ahead... It was underwhelming.

Who really won? And was it really a clear victory?:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Gran Turismo - Forza 7

Spiderman - Crackdown 3

Detroit - Crackdown 3

Uncharted - Cuphead

Sony has more exclusives but to say Msft didn't make it about the games it a farce.

Sony was lackluster because there was NOTHING that was present that we were surprised about except maybe the new Uncharted.

Msft positioned the XIX as the highest quality console and showed, movie g forward, they are going to roll sleeves up and provide games.

So you had to list Crackdown 3 twice since MS has no exclusives :laff:

But Spiderman and Detroit being compared to Crackdown 3 (you can't be serious breh) :mjlol:

Horizon DLC to Sea of Thieves :laff:

Uncharted to Cuphead :dwillhuh:

you going on ignore for this foolishness.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gran Turismo - Forza 7

Spiderman - Crackdown 3

Detroit - Crackdown 3

Uncharted - Cuphead

Breh u know good and well this list is lookin funny in the light right? :mjlol:

Crackdown 3 twice, Cuphead to Uncharted, God of War to Battlegrounds?? :what:

You forgot Knack 2, Ni no Kuni 2, Hidden Agenda, Matterfall for PS4 like lol what?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So you had to list Crackdown 3 twice since MS has no exclusives :laff:

But Spiderman and Detroit being compared to Crackdown 3 (you can't be serious breh) :mjlol:

Horizon DLC to Sea of Thieves :laff:

Uncharted to Cuphead :dwillhuh:

you going on ignore for this foolishness.
:hhh:breh, I've been nothing but objective in posting in this forum.

I'm going on ignore for one post when you argue back and forth with irrational nikkas?

Breh, they weren't comparisons. It was about the number of exclusives.

Sony has more exclusives, true. Was this an overwhelming showing, though? No.

Side note, I was trying to be fair in posting the horizon dlc. I didn't want to be accused of ignoring it.

You realize you've seen my previous posting before right? :usure:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game for game there were more games that M$ showed off that I wanted to play.

All of them weren't ultra hardcore looking either

There wasn't ONE ps4 game that was new that I wanted to play all of them were at E3 last year and hyped

They could have released these trailers anytime outside of E3 because they didn't show off anything new outside of VR stuff

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:hhh:breh, I've been nothing but objective in posting in this forum.

I'm going on ignore for one post when you argue back and forth with irrational nikkas?

Breh, they weren't comparisons. It was about the number of exclusives.

Sony has more exclusives, true. Was this an overwhelming showing, though? No.

Your comparisons are HORRIFIC breh.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Sony intended to appear heads and shoulders ahead... It was underwhelming.

Who really won? And was it really a clear victory?:manny:
Spiderman alone CLEARLY won this shyt for SONY...

We buy consoles for games not teraflops and SONY has the games you can't play anywhere else...

Going to repost this...

Reasons to buy a PS4

GOW
Days Gone
Spiderman

Reasons to buy a XBOX X

we got more teraflops
????

Last edited:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps