Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Bethesda was my most anticipated and I was let down. Microsoft showing indie sht Idgaf about, but I might in all likelihood cop that XB1 X.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The next Elder Ecrolls game is probably 4 or 5 years away. Other than that I really don;t give a shyt what Bethesda talmbout :francis:
Dishonored is cool, I gotta finish the 1st one

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So it's not Fallout 5 ... they're just going to have me pay for mods I can download for free :beli:

Ehh I mean if its more DLC I cant be too mad, atleast they are still working on stuff over a year later.
i wouldnt expect another fallout this generation.

Devolver digital conference is up next ,they been releasing some cool indies so far.

The next Elder Ecrolls game is probably 4 or 5 years away. Other than that I really don;t give a shyt what Bethesda talmbout :francis:
Dishonored is cool, I gotta finish the 1st one

I can understand Fallout being years away but the last skyrim was 2011 its been long enough.. If they quit wasting time with them damn ESO games then they could get a new one out..:beli:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So far Bethesda was about to be thrown in the bushes until those last two trailers. Breh. Wolfenstien is lookin like a first day cop. :wow:

Microsoft :camby:only thing that was impressive to me was "The Last Night" and "Forza"

FIFA looks better than ever, it might be another "sweaty" year though if that knock on past the defender is an easy enough move to complete. Feeling the new celebrations on there too...can't wait.

Live and Madden :leon:

Its Sony's to lose again brehs.

Last edited: