Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I missed the Microsoft conference. Anyone want to give me the unbiased cliffs? What are the pros/cons of the Xbox One X? That's a strange name btw

They started off like they were going all out showing the system off and talking about the specs. Forza looked really good and Metro did too. Everything after that was downhill. Phil talked about showing us all these games in the beginning but it was mostly some childish looking "exclusive" indie games and a long ass presentation for that weak ass Sea Of Thieves games. Ended the conference showing that Anthem game from bioware that looks really good but isn't a exclusive.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didnt like dishonered at all... game had horrible stealth mechanics plus the ending was fukking wack, story made no damned sense. :scust::mindblown:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They started off like they were going all out showing the system off and talking about the specs. Forza looked really good and Metro did too. Everything after that was downhill. Phil talked about showing us all these games in the beginning but it was mostly some childish looking "exclusive" indie games and a long ass presentation for that weak ass Sea Of Thieves games. Ended the conference showing that Anthem game from bioware that looks really good but isn't a exclusive.
How many people watched the conference in 4k HDR, I'll wait :popcorn:

Anything that is not exclusive will be better on Xbox. Not slightly better either, way better.

They also showed off 42 games, 22 of them console eexclusive. Everything looked amazing.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
How many people watched the conference in 4k HDR, I'll wait :popcorn:

Anything that is not exclusive will be better on Xbox. Not slightly better either, way better.

They also showed off 42 games, 22 of them console eexclusive. Everything looked amazing.
Here u go with more lies. You must be a drug addict since you lie so good