Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
And here is our brand new Ferrari. Most horsepower on the market, amazing gas mileage, there's no sexier more powerful car on the market today. And since we know you've all been asking, that's right, not only does it support top of the line bluetooth and auxillary connections, you can finally relive those great moments from your favorite cars from yonder, because you guessed it, we are bringing back 8-Track players.

That's right, only on Ferrari can you listen to 3 generations of music in one car.

(Xbots: :krs: 8-Track :banderas: 8-Track era was the GOAT :gladbron::ohlawd: Sony Lost, Xbox back on top)

:mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo out here with Mario Odyssey and Sony out here remaking Crash and bringing out some Bubsy trash

How can Nintendo and Sony even compete with Super Lucky's Tale?

:wow: they can't. MS won E3.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
kvid6bw7bzg0.png

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Only good things game wise in that conference were Ori and Anthem, and Anthem is multiplatform.

State of Decay 2 looked like a 360 game I don't even know why they would show some shyt like that
gucci3.png
State of Decay 1 was an ugly game, and I always expected 2 to be. But it was fun as fukk. There's no way that they make this MP and it not be a ridiculously fun time. Day 1 cop for me

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
:stopitslime:
How much do you think it should cost?

You couldn't build it any cheaper
It's Microsoft ... and a Xbox product we don't have enough faith with them to invest that much. Cheaper would be a better way to get us interested because we don't feel like we missing anything being with the better brand on console gaming and since Windows 10 has the exclusive games also. We not missing anything lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
how are the games the problem?

Explain please someone.

I got a system that will run all mutliplats better and older titles.

But not have 2 or so KILLER exclusives a year ruin the system?

Yall kill me with

Its only a 4k gaming machine with the best version of every multiplat game to drop.

But it has no games. :mjlol:
If you don't already own an Xbox one or PS4 and don't care for PlayStation ecxclusives, it's a no brainer imo to cop an xbx

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Crackdown never had good graphics tbh, but if you played the first 2 you know to expect more of the same. It's a good discount title with a lot of content
I get that but what happened to all that faux cloud destruction they hyped years ago? None of that is in the game. It looks like 2 different games.:gucci:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I said it earlier and all this "exclusive to LBOX and Windows" verified it today...

Their target audience are the console gamers that strayed off to PC...

They want to bring them back and these specs may actually do that...

They had me HEAVILY considering it until I realized the whole damn lineup of games I want to play are on PC...

:ehh: