Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You nikkas are exceptionally slow today...

I was clearly referring to hardware power...

You're not going to be able to build a gaming PC that can play games 4K native 60 fps for $500...A capable GPU alone will cost you $400...So if you don't own a gaming PC the Scorpio is a damn fine purchase...

Don't try to make sense for the fanboys

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
And here is our brand new Ferrari. Most horsepower on the market, amazing gas mileage, there's no sexier more powerful car on the market today. And since we know you've all been asking, that's right, not only does it support top of the line bluetooth and auxillary connections, you can finally relive those great moments from your favorite cars from yonder, because you guessed it, we are bringing back 8-Track players.

That's right, only on Ferrari can you listen to 3 generations of music in one car.

(Xbots: :krs: 8-Track :banderas: 8-Track era was the GOAT :gladbron::ohlawd: Sony Lost, Xbox back on top)
Drive a ferrari at 50 mph brehs

Daps
How much do you think it should cost?

You couldn't build it any cheaper

Its more than PS4 Pro and you know that Sony is likely gonna drop PS4 Pro price.. now imagine E3 tomorrow is littered with games? Its a wrap

Casuals who wanna jump on the 4K wave.. you know which side they'll go to

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
ill be honest here and say the only reason i sold my ps4 was because it didnt allow me to use my debit card in my country (the bahamas) and xbox did...i always thought ps4 had the better fun games....i might switch back sometime in the near future cus xbox aint showing me nothing i want really