"Dynasty" reboot series on The CW thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
These White women Ugly but they got Nice bodies.
Which female is "ugly" up there? :mjgrin:You sure you ain't got that backwards cuz non of those female had bodies unless you like that Olivia newton John 1980s white girl body :scust:
I hope it won't be corny shyt
It's a straight up soap opera on CW what else could it possibly be if not corny:hhh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lol they really should not call that dynasty not because the original was quality tv or anything but you are only setting yourself for failure given its historical significance in pop culture. It doesn't even look like they broke the bank on this. Someone could say that was gossip girl or pretty little liars and I would be like I believe you :dame:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This started off horribly but once it settled its actually an entertaining way to pass the time. If fallon was going to be a cavebytch they could have cast someone better tho. Lol at jeff colby being a nigerian :mjlol:could've atleast spelt it Kobi(chukwume)
So this is the second reboot?
When was the first?

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This started off horribly but once it settled its actually an entertaining way to pass the time. If fallon was going to be a cavebytch they could have cast someone better tho. Lol at jeff colby being a nigerian :mjlol:could've atleast spelt it Kobi(chukwume)
When was the first?
Maybe I had it confused with tnt on dallas