These Kids
giphy.gif

:dead: Good luck.
Thank you.
I'll tell you how it is. :sas1:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

It's actually dope to see how much of a cult following they built up. The first could be the funnest game I ever played. After I played it I was shocked it wasn't a bigger title. It kinda flew under the radar. But seems like over the years they built up a strong fanbase just through word of mouth. So this long break prolly was a good thing for em. It gave people time to find out about the series. I don't give a shyt if it has some minor bugs. As long as it's nothing game breaking I'm good.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It's actually dope to see how much of a cult following they built up. The first could be the funnest game I ever played. After I played it I was shocked it wasn't a bigger title. It kinda flew under the radar. But seems like over the years they built up a strong fanbase just through word of mouth. So this long break prolly was a good thing for em. It gave people time to find out about the series. I don't give a shyt if it has some minor bugs. As long as it's nothing game breaking I'm good.
this.

this game is very fun. someone said it should be third person, hell no, it being first person and not having full view and needing to turn and look naturally is what creates the suspense. it leaves you on the edge of your seat especially at night. I bought all the DLCs for this game, it really does have a cult following. This game is fun asf and hard to put down.

now if you have PC, get the 'all runners' zombie mod, and give yourself unlimited ammo/no reload with a shotgun and watch the running swarms come at you. talk about intensity. :whew: