Dying at this redditors description of korean views of black ppl

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Honestly, from my experience having mixed family, when I see Black folks have slanted eyes and other certain facial features there's a high chance they got some Asian ancestry somewhere. I know there are some tribes out in the Southern region of Africa who have the same features, but again, the chances are much more likely they got it from somewhere else. We're talking a race of billions of people with distinct facial features. There are big chances those with similar features got it from there somewhere in their lineage.

I look at someone like Brandy in addition to her mother and I'm 99% sure she's some kind of Asian. From what I've seen, it's likely she's Filipino.

Additionally people from Madagascar are legit Asian genetically as that island has legit links to Southeast Asia. See Malagasy and Merina people. They're legit a country of Black and Asians mixed population. So folks like the Wayans Brothers and Muhammad Ali who's families are from Madagascar most likely got Asian genes.

The exact same goes for a lot of White folks. In fact, especially White folks with slanted eyes because of the interactions between Asia and Europe for centuries. Eastern Europe, Norway, Sweden, Ireland and Finland in particular. The Sami people in those regions of Northern Europe and the Vikings bringing back Native Americans (who are basically Asians) has a lot to do with that. Additionally a massive amount of Eastern Europe/Middle East are descendants of Genghis Khan/Khan Empire/Mongols. When I saw her eye shape and heard Sydney Sweeney is Irish/Norwegian/Czech, that makes sense. If anybody did a DNA service they can probably see how many White folks have Asian ancestry, it's a ton and they look 100% Blonde Hair/Blue Eyes. Additionally a lot of White folks are actually part Pacific Islander, especially if they're from Oceania. Mixed Samoans and Euronesians look straight up White and get confused for being pure White all the time. Zach Wilson on the Broncos is a great example of this. All but one of these people are Native Hawaiian genetically:
3KKNE32SMG43NP5KC2DJ4UAUJU.jpg

Explaining how mixed Oceania/The Pacific Islands is:

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My experience with Koreans in america has been pretty good. :manny:

I always wanted to go to Seoul too, but if this is how they rock then I don't know:patrice:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was stationed in Korea for a year while in the Air Force. Me and my friends were bar hopping in Seoul one night, when this guy gave me a flyer. The flyer said, We love black people, black music, black liquor……and I decided to check it out. The place was actually dope. They played good music, the women were cute and very friendly compared to other clubs, and if you were willing to pay $20 you could get some Henny. This is one of those rare times that racism actually worked in my favor :russ:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I was stationed in Korea for a year while in the Air Force. Me and my friends were bar hopping in Seoul one night, when this guy gave me a flyer. The flyer said, We love black people, black music, black liquor……and I decided to check it out. The place was actually dope. They played good music, the women were cute and very friendly compared to other clubs, and if you were willing to pay $20 you could get some Henny. This is one of those rare times that racism actually worked in my favor :russ:
Can attest. Black folks aren’t really seen in the rural areas so they’ll act strange. Seoul, Uijeongbu, Taegu, etc have military bases nearby or are bigger cities so they are used to brehs and they can be cool and speak English. Only time I experienced big time :mjpls: was when me and two other brehs got denied a taxi in Dongducheon trying to get to base.

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Dont know many korean people, the ones I have met have been cool. But these KPop stans are twitter flagrantly wild and racist. Any artist whos competing with KPop in any context - the slurs start flying. They also spam and tweet at people in fukkin droves.

Makes me cringe when black folks promote KPop music online

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Problem is their racist asses haven't been called out by Black Americans for this shyt..complain and watch them lose their minds.
Kpop noir is entertaining even though I don’t touch Kpop. It’s a black Kpop fan subreddit and apparently mainstream Kpop fans mad it exists. But they call out the bullshyt. Apparently Kpop fans are on a “keep Kpop Korean wave” even though the backbone of the music right now is black music :mjlol:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
South Korea has heavy heavy American influence. But they hate that they do and cling to their norms. They hate themselves so much that plastic surgery is normal before you even turn 18. They hate themselves so much that they won't even procreate with each other. They go to the Philippines and Thailand to fukk women and leave them with b*stards

They are a confused, pathetic people. They don't have the gall to look down on ANYONE
It's also the world's largest designer/luxury fashion consumer (by percentage of the population)

Even the poor take out loans to maintain a fake persona over there

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Complete opposite experience from what our elders used to report back on their experiences

A lot of nikkas used to get out of the military and move to Korea because they got treated so well

We have to tighten our circle and strictly define who “we” are before we allow others to do permanent damage to our good name.
We have to call out ignorant filth that promote degeneracy to our people and get paid millions by cacs

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
T
thought u were going to ssy $20 for p*ssy

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty interesting to see the things that Koreans have adapted to. Rnb and fried chicken are one thing, but gospel is pretty fukking crazy