Dying at this redditors description of korean views of black ppl

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
South Korea has heavy heavy American influence. But they hate that they do and cling to their norms. They hate themselves so much that plastic surgery is normal before you even turn 18. They hate themselves so much that they won't even procreate with each other. They go to the Philippines and Thailand to fukk women and leave them with b*stards

They are a confused, pathetic people. They don't have the gall to look down on ANYONE

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
South Korea has heavy heavy American influence. But they hate that they do and cling to their norms. They hate themselves so much that plastic surgery is normal before you even turn 18. They hate themselves so much that they won't even procreate with each other. They go to the Philippines and Thailand to fukk women and leave them with b*stards

They are a confused, pathetic people. They don't have the gall to look down on ANYONE
I'm assuming by your username that you have ties to S Korea?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
asians are so racist that they hate other asians

the way they beef is insane. i'd make a joke about it but dave already taught a masterclass on it

Had a Japanese guy in charge of our Home automation installations, and several times he had to hand the job over to someone else when dealing with some Korean customers. They wouldn't do business with us, if he were leading the team.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Had a Japanese guy in charge of our Home automation installations, and several times he had to hand the job over to someone else when dealing with some Korean customers. They wouldn't do business with us, if he were leading the team.
lol when i was in my early 20s i worked for a korean who ran a small bakery. my job was to make donuts from midnight to 7am.

he would yell at me in broken english whenever i did something wrong

he made me do everything in metric. so there was no pounds of flour, it was kilograms, grams, mL not tablespoons, and so on lol

i lasted like six weeks before i told him the barrier was too much. i really liked the job but i could not work for that guy

edit: also when i deep fried the doughnuts he wouldnt let me use a fry spiders or tongs. i had to use chop sticks.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Most Kpop sounds like a direct mix of Rnb, HipHop and western Pop music. Anyone denying this is delusional, or hilariously ignorant
its definitely them importing sounds and filtering it through their.. i dont wanna say experience, but yeah

but i like r&b and i like hiphop and i like some pop music. i dont like k-pop at all. it just sounds like early 2000s boyband shyt to me. i really dont get the appeal

but there's music for everybody these days. even soulja boy is still around, making music for retarded people to enjoy. maybe its a good thing who knows? short bus raps dont do it for me but @KnickstapeCity loves him some Soulja.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
its definitely them importing sounds and filtering it through their.. i dont wanna say experience, but yeah

but i like r&b and i like hiphop and i like some pop music. i dont like k-pop at all. it just sounds like early 2000s boyband shyt to me. i really dont get the appeal

but there's music for everybody these days. even soulja boy is still around, making music for retarded people to enjoy. maybe its a good thing who knows? short bus raps dont do it for me but @KnickstapeCity loves him some Soulja.
:russ: You been talking greasy lately but you’re my nikka, though so ima let you cook.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

Yep just like they pretend they didn't learn their whole fried chicken swag from us. :sas2:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol when i was in my early 20s i worked for a korean who ran a small bakery. my job was to make donuts from midnight to 7am.

he would yell at me in broken english whenever i did something wrong

he made me do everything in metric. so there was no pounds of flour, it was kilograms, grams, mL not tablespoons, and so on lol

i lasted like six weeks before i told him the barrier was too much. i really liked the job but i could not work for that guy

edit: also when i deep fried the doughnuts he wouldnt let me use a fry spiders or tongs. i had to use chop sticks.
That shyt is a science, B. :damn:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Them motherfukkaz beat the breaks off their women and when police get called they show up and just stare at their feet talking bout. "I guess there's nothing going on here" and just leave while staring at the woman all menacingly.