Dwyane Wade's mysterious boyfriend/nanny/trainer

broller

Veteran
Daps
Didn't see the guy. It used to be said that the internet was forever, but this digital fingerprinting is allowing pictures/videos to appear to have never existed. Whole incidents are being able to be wiped out now. :francis: Downloading is a must.

Break it down. How does digital fingerprinting do that?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Break it down. How does digital fingerprinting do that?

One answer is a process called digital fingerprinting. Digital fingerprinting technology relies on complex computer-driven analysis to identify a piece of media like a song or video clip. Here's where the fingerprint analogy is born: Just like every person has a unique fingerprint, every piece of media has identifying features that can be spotted by smart software. But what good does this kind of identification really do? Sites like YouTube can scan files and match their fingerprints against a database of copyrighted material and stop users from uploading copyrighted files. Sounds simple, right? Surprisingly, people often confuse digital fingerprinting with watermarking or don't have a clear picture of what the technology entails.

How Digital Fingerprinting Works

In a nutshell, each file that's ever created has a unique structure that is referred to as a digital fingerprint. They are companies that have developed a way to find all instances of a video, photo, or file to remove based on that fingerprint. Hollywood, the music industry and Youtube uses this technology to shut down copyrighted material being distributed without permission. Thots also hire companies to remove their whoredom from the web. It's not a stretch to say that celebrities and those associated with celebrities have been made aware of such companies and hire them to remove content they don't want on the web :francis:

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps

In a nutshell, each file that's ever created has a unique structure that is referred to as a digital fingerprint. They are companies that have developed a way to find all instances of a video, photo, or file to remove based on that fingerprint. Hollywood, the music industry and Youtube uses this technology to shut down copyrighted material being distributed without permission. Thots also hire companies to remove their whoredom from the web. It's not a stretch to say that celebrities and those associated with celebrities have been made aware of such companies and hire them to remove content they don't want off the web :francis:

Wow that's amazing but scary. I hope some detectives saved them pics

Spade281

Pro
Daps

In a nutshell, each file that's ever created has a unique structure that is referred to as a digital fingerprint. They are companies that have developed a way to find all instances of a video, photo, or file to remove based on that fingerprint. Hollywood, the music industry and Youtube uses this technology to shut down copyrighted material being distributed without permission. Thots also hire companies to remove their whoredom from the web. It's not a stretch to say that celebrities and those associated with celebrities have been made aware of such companies and hire them to remove content they don't want on the web :francis:
This is why screenshots are a must. This was learned for me in the 2016 election. Screenshot and archive everything suspect because years later you'd wish you had.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Disgustya. That shyt is still a shadow mystery what was up with that sitter. Supposedly gabby chose him too cause she didnt trust Wade with one of them cuban nannies so she thought that aint my kid and whats the harm

:stopitslime:

I just wonder whose idea it was to have a faq watch his kids. He doesn’t have any relatives he could’ve given that job to? I bet he thought he was being real progressive too.

no matter what he says in public I know he lays awake at night thinking about how he fukked up as a father

:comeon: WADE WAS fukkING THAT fakkit.

THAT nikka & GABBY ON SOME
WILL & JADA shyt.
:devil:
:evil: