Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife Wants To Reopen Divorce Settlement

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Disgusting behavior by her. lol@her 'holding Wade down' when she was younger entitling her to several more millions after she already received millions. There are tons of dudes that 'hold women down', but that doesn't entitle them to anything after the woman breaks up. Some simp fixes a woman's AC when she doesn't have money doesn't entitle him to even a kiss, much less a high percentage of her income that she earned years later. The fact that you have women and dudes actually trying to justify this just confirms how selfish a lot of modern women have become and how simped out some of these modern men are. She needs to take that 5 million she already got and keep it pushing.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No surprise I pretty much knew she would try to reopen the divorce settlement.......if you really have followed the original case this was eventually going to play out like this.

Him going to Chicago really gave her an opportunity to get more PR and strike when the iron was hot.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Messy ho cause that house she lost was nice as hell.

I didn't even type messy ho, I typed messed up... But it's still messy. I was hoping Wade chose to come back home was so his boys could be closer to their mom again. And maybe so he could be closer to his family that's still here. But :manny: we will see how it unfolds. edit: messy for what is to come.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:whew: This woman's thirst for shoes and handbags must've been intense as hell, good thing for Wade cut loose and find someone else.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Messy ho cause that house she lost was nice as hell.

I didn't even type messy ho, I typed messed up... But it's still messy. I was hoping Wade chose to come back home was so his boys could be closer to their mom again. And maybe so he could be closer to his family that's still here. But :manny: we will see how it unfolds. edit: messy for what is to come.

No, you was right. She a messy hoe.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
It's all loop holes in the law. I like my career but sometimes wish I would have been a divorce lawyer.

I understand about the various loopholes. however the Judge still shouldn't have given the plaintiff (D.Wade's ex-wife) another opportunity to modify the current lawsuit if he considered it insufficient based on the evidence her lawyers presented along with the fact that the evidence wasn't adequate to have the original settlement agreement overturned.