Dwyane Wade has led ALL shooting guards in Player Efficiency Rating in 7 of the last 8 seasons.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
2qlzpdz.jpg
Fat cac extraordinaire eggman loses again :laff: :laff: :laff:

Mad respect to LWO :wow:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Yo, this is why I can't deal with ya'll LannisterWorldOrder dudes.
- Thuglife got banned:ohhh:
- Through an inadvertant joint effort by Knickstape, created the ongoing disgracing of Eggman:bryan:
- Mods won't take negtrains by LWO seriously :merchant:
- I'm sure malcomxxx is an LWO plant, he did disown Eggman awfully quickly :skeptical:
- And now, you guys are breaking the 4th wall to get people fired from jobs :patrice:

There's layers to all this...
don't know about all that other shyt but that chick deserve to be fired.

she's a racist cop. openly making racist comments about successful black athletes who don't even get in trouble with the law :stopitslime:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
It's such a foregone conclusion that Wade is second only to jordan at the SG position, that people have changed the topic.
:eldersabo:The LWOnnisters sends their regards

You're the lannisters now? A bunch of inbreeding upstarts who get killed or shamed violently?

Works perfectly.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
It's such a foregone conclusion that Wade is second only to jordan at the SG position, that people have changed the topic.

You're the lannisters now? A bunch of inbreeding upstarts who get killed or shamed violently?

Works perfectly.
:win: I'm #TargSet in actuality tho. :blessed: Khaleesi

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
:win: I'm #TargSet in actuality tho. :blessed: Khaleesi

Khaleesi? Another apt metaphor since she's a self absorbed whore who gets repeatedly violated, sits around doing nothing only to find out a random nephew of hers is still alive and taking over the kingdom.