:dwillhuh: @ Windows 8

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
yeah the Metro UI is optional. I don't know why so many nikkas hate it already without even having used it before. It's basically just for the welcome screen and it looks nifty to me :manny:

and performance wise, it's already better than W7 in a ton of ways

Nah, b. That metro ui shyt is :trash:.

I tried the demo (via virtual pc). I hated it.

It was definitely made with tablets in mind.

As far as changing the UI back to normal, I heard you can do that, BUT the Start Menu doesn't appear.

"Do you use the Start button in Windows? If not, then you're supposedly the reason Microsoft got rid of it in Windows 8.

Hmm, where do I start? Microsoft clearly continues to feel pressure to justify its decision to kill off the Start button. The company has received a lot of feedback via its Building Windows 8 blog and other resources, a fair amount from PC users unhappy over the changes.

But based on the comments from Sareen, Microsoft just seems to be out of touch with its users.
First, I agree that the taskbar is a great way to access your favorite software. I pin about 10 of my most frequently used programs on the taskbar. There's space for several more. But I don't want to crowd it with too many icons, otherwise I won't have enough room to switch between open applications.
So, what happens when I need to launch other programs, the ones I don't use as often? I've installed dozens and dozens of applications in Windows, and there are many I use once or twice a week or a few times a month. The most convenient way for me to open those is through the Start menu."

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-57462865-75/why-microsoft-murdered-the-start-button-in-windows-8/

That's gone now.

M$ is forcing this on people. :smh:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Why use Windows 8 when there was already a Windows 98? You're like 95 versions behind. :beli:

:deadrose: :deadrose:

images

Habit

Banned
Daps
Why do I need apps for a pc? MS stay diick riding, they haven't had a hit since Windows XP. Looks like I'm going to use Windows 7 for awhile.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Why do I need apps from pc? MS stay diick riding, they haven't had a hit since Windows XP. Looks like I'm going to use Windows 7 for awhile.

I agree, sort of.

They need to chill with trying to make things super innovative. They need to stop trying to cater to "hipster-like" apple fans.

They need to stick to what they know.

What I don't agree with, is them not having a hit since XP. Windows 7 is SOOOO good, imo. I hated Vista, but 7 has been :noah:.

I really don't like the idea of 8, tho. :no:

Habit

Banned
Daps
I agree, sort of.

They need to chill with trying to make things super innovative. They need to stop trying to cater to "hipster-like" apple fans.

What I don't agree with, is them not having a hit since XP. Windows 7 is SOOOO good, imo. I hated Vista, but 7 has been :noah:.

I'm staying far away from Windows 8, nothing about it is must have.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I agree, sort of.

thats what im saying. 7 is so good/functional i dont really need anything new.

:scusthov: at this wack ass tablet shyt