dwight howards son by Royce Reed

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Since she's a dancer/ex cheerleader.. Do you think Dwight Howard needs to worry about his son being a little

tumblr_mew0zsLcNA1r54xwuo3_250.gif

:patrice:

i75w61.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's a little kid. :stopitslime: at least wait for the future fruitbasket to ditch the spidey pj's first :lolbron: my nephew play with toys and ride bikes and catch lizards and shyt. He aint got time to drop down in twerk team position :dead:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid judgments. He's flexible. She can put him in gymnastics, dance etc..and do something with that ability. It's kind of stupid to assume a child's sexuality based on this.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as she doesn't put him on that "yo daddy ain't shyt" steez, he'll be aight.

Looks just like his father.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I didnt talk about this lil dude.. just asked a question

I just wanna know is he influenced too much by his mom. She took these pics. I guess she's fine with this

Regardless man. It's a kid playing around. Dont talk about people's children, period. Id most societies what you see as innocently clowning could get you killed and noone would feel sorry for you. There has to be boundaries. I personally know someone who was killed just for laughing and poking fun at someones child's slight handicap. Tho he was my boy... i didnt feel sorry for him. There are lines you dont cross