Dwight Howard accused for sexually harassing trannies UPDATE: Dwight SUED in court by another man for 3 some fun with KITTY (2023)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yoooo I swear I this is the nikka did my inspection a few weeks back :gucciwhat:
He checked your oil?
K8YzSE6.png

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm viewing the twitter thread the OP posted. So far, this seems to be some undeniable shyt. All of the other incidents, one could argue it isn't true. This one?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, there's receipts and everything. :ohhh: :dwillhuh:

I don't understand why these celebs hide now. Just live your truth. Nobody gives AF.
The NBA is pretty progressive and he would be a bigger celeb than he is now.

I wonder if the Wizards lowkey tried to out him with the injury report.
DNP - BUTTOCKS :lolbron:
Nah, don’t let Twitter fool you. That tranny shyt ain’t flying like that in the real world.l, especially in the black community.

e001

Superstar
Daps
Aside from the DM's, which could have been hacked, none of the other evidences are good enough for me to believe this. I know some people are sick but this clout chasing era will take shyt to extremes.
Dwight has always acted sus but I don't know, even though he got a thousand kids, the nikka can't be that dumb, by the way the tranny talked to him on those phone calls, if he really had goons, that tranny woulda been gone already.