Dwight Howard accused for sexually harassing trannies UPDATE: Dwight SUED in court by another man for 3 some fun with KITTY (2023)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikka was always on the injured
list with ass injuries.
we all knew he was a cheek peeler.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
It's not for you..it's for the woman...she wanted a train ran on her...some of these women want two men at the same time...who are we to deny their sexual urges? Turn her to a pig on a spit:steviej:

If you wanna look at another man and high five him while porking some debased woman, be my guest

If there's more than one penis in the room, it's gay, no ifs, ands, or buts :dame:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Y'all remember his squeaky clean mickey mouse image he had heading into his draft

Dude got NBA money and slowly turned into a demon :huhldup:

I remember seeing an interview before the draft where he said he wasn't allowed to watch R-rated movies. That's when I knew he'd be a degenerate. I grew up with way too many religious kids who turned into drunks, drug abusers, thots etc because of that shyt. When you don't let kids be kids and turn even the most minor of things (like trick r treating) into an exotic vice they can never experience, you ensure those kids are gonna over indulge the minute they get some freedom. One of my friends' moms would BRAG about turning all the magazine covers over, so he couldn't see the women on them as they walked down the aisle in grocery stores. She thought this was some Great Christian Woman thing worthy of praise. Breh grew up and got a stripper pregnant before he graduated college.
:dead: