Dwight “A.I.” Howard Breaking Ankles Again

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
give him the fukking ball when he asks for it :ufdup: people want to let these shooting guards go 4-19 but get mad when a center does it :mjpls:

vuci hit him with a wild unnecessary hard foul early in the game too. now he's on repeat :sas2: they gon learn tho

Wouldn't you get mad if traditionally the biggest guy went 4-19 when he usually no more then 5-10ft away from the rim?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wouldn't you get mad if traditionally the biggest guy went 4-19 when he usually no more then 5-10ft away from the rim?
scoring at the rim in the nba is one of the hardest things to do in sports while the corner 3 is the easiest and most efficient shot in basketball

let these big fellas eat :hubie:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That shyt was STILL weak ASF...:mjlol:

:gucci:What you expect from a 7ft tall nikka named Dwight? I'm just surprised he ain't out there with them Kurt Rambis glasses displaying them ball protection cacdementals. Also, I aint ever met a nikka named Dwight that got handles but that's just me :yeshrug:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
its hard for a lot of players who played in the era before jump shooting to realize they cant get fouls they used to under the rim Ive noticed

Rose, Bron, and Wade still havent adjusted

I was about to argue that he never got calls like the others til he realized he shot more than 10 freethrows a game on 3 different occasions :ohhh:. In Comparision Wade and Rose never even got to 9 a game. No wonder Bron be bytching like he has this year..he's only at 5 this year. Literally half of what he used to do. Any player would have a hard time with that