Daps
:dead: at this bytch not being able to move on

c9e.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't wade give a couple of million dollars too when they broke up....she really just want the lifestyle. She in the circle, why don't she just to find another athlete. Athletes recycle broads just like actors do.

She might legit be in love with wade....

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You think white chicks dont do crazy shyt? :mjlol:
These c00ns with they black on black stereotyping just won't stop

They all read passages from the uncle ruckus bible

Sad part about it is these nikkas blinded by they c00n god say this without recognizing wade is currently with a black woman who rose out with him having a baby on the side and good to him

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
and they got that wet wet:whew:
:dead: @ the thought of a broad having wet wet because she's close to God lol. At one time i was talking to a religious chick who im positive had amazing p*ssy. shyt would look so fat through her leggings. but unfortunately she started showing signs of crazy before i could knock it down

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ the thought of a broad having wet wet because she's close to God lol. At one time i was talking to a religious chick who im positive had amazing p*ssy. shyt would look so fat through her leggings. but unfortunately she started showing signs of crazy before i could knock it down

:russ:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:wow: That crazy bytch must of been a great fukk at one point

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Didn't wade give a couple of million dollars too when they broke up....she really just want the lifestyle. She in the circle, why don't she just to find another athlete. Athletes recycle broads just like actors do.

She might legit be in love with wade....

I think Wade gives her money as alimony and pays her legal fees so she can bring up these crazy lawsuits