Dwayne Johnson To Play Kamehameha In ‘The King'

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
:jbhmm:

This is easily the best director Rock's worked with, good things might be in store.

Zemeckis is a masterful storyteller, that specializes in movie magic, and this isn't a by-the-book generic role Dwayne usually does.

We're gonna find out if The Rock has the chops to carry a 150 minute film.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
There’s a reason why DJ has grossed almost 3 billion for studios and Moama hasn’t...and Aquaman will probably keep proving that he’s not bankable as a main star.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
The Rock is a legend. Mamoa still living off those Khal Drogo fumes. Has a man ever gained as much from one rapey sex scene?

tumblr_mvii7pgnMh1smf75jo1_250.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Have you seen Conan The Barbarian, Bullet to the Head, and Frontier?:patrice:

Martha
Is the Rock a good actor? I know he makes blockbusters but I don't see him has a major step up from Jason tbh and I could take Jason more serious as a warlord. That's just me tho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is the Rock a good actor? I know he makes blockbusters but I don't see him has a major step up from Jason tbh and I could take Jason more serious as a warlord. That's just me tho

I guess it really depends.... if you think Dwayne Johnson; The Corporate Champ Rock; Paul Doyle; Bob Stone; Spencer Strasmore; and Will Sawyer are the same character or if you can see the big differences in all those characters he's played as well as him in real life.

If you can’t...... then we have judge him on the scale of many other leading men actors that made careers of playing "the same role about every movie" or themselves for decades.

A few who have even won an Oscar (though in all fairness it was based off the work they did on the one movie the didnt play themselves).

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
nikkas letting Box Office cloud their minds.. so now rock is a better actor ?? lmaooo nikkas smoking crack

same nikkas that wrre trashing skyscraper tryna act like Rock better tha Momoa... fooohhhhhhhhhhh

Aquabro >>>> HGH Johson