Dwarf Billionaire Caught CHEATING On African Model GF. . . w/ A White Woman!!

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
tenor.gif
I’m DEAD!!! :dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Telling a billionaire that they can't exercise their options is like telling the world's most beautiful woman that she can't take pictures of herself and post it online.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I remember thinking as a child why dont pedos just shack up with legal adults that look like kids. I mean the childish looking adults would have trouble attracting normal people anyway.

I mean that "model" low key has pedo energy right? If i saw them with context id assume that man was that womans young son.

Answer this:

If a "childish" looking adult can't date another adult just because they'll look like a pedo, then who can they date?

I bet you won't have an answer. You guys always disappear when I bring it up.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Answer this:

If a "childish" looking adult can't date another adult just because they'll look like a pedo, then who can they date?

I bet you won't have an answer. You guys always disappear when I bring it up.

Uh. They'll date a person with actual pedo urges....like i suggested in my original comment.

Sure they may look like a pedo, but if they have those urges its better than actaully harming a child. Which goes to show that child rapists are sociopaths at best.

That was easy. :pachaha:Why do people usually "disappear" when you ask that question?:ohhh: Is it suppose to be difficult?:skip:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Gossip from Africa? That's different :gladbron:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
How is he a billionaire tho....and does he fall in the p*ssy.....get stuck in her ass crack......maybe he even gets trapped under her armpits sometimes. ....I Have so many questions