Dustin Hoffman brehs

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Is Charlie sheen excluded in this fukkery?

He got exposed a few years ago for molesting Corey Haim when he was underage and no one cared.

Him and Bryan Singer both deserve another round on the summerjam screen to face the backlash they should've gotten the first time around. The way they swept Singer's pedo behavior under the rug so it wouldn't effect the promotion for X-Men Apocalypse was :hhh:

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
The floodgates have opened. Hate it had to be you Rain Man.... :francis:

Dustin Hoffman faces second sexual harassment claim

A second woman has come forward with an allegation of harassment against Dustin Hoffman, a day after the actor was forced to apologise for his past behaviour.

Writer and producer Wendy Riss Gatsiounis claims that Hoffman propositioned her during a pitch meeting in 1991, an encounter which she says left her “close to tears”.

Speaking to Variety, Riss Gatsiounis said that the meeting had originally been set up with Hoffman and Tootsie screenwriter Murray Schisgal, to discuss a prospective film adaptation of her play A Darker Purpose. However, at the meeting’s outset, Hoffman allegedly asked Riss Gatsiounis, who was in her 20s, whether she had had sex with a man over 40. “I’ll never forget – he moves back, he opens his arms, and he says, ‘It would be a whole new body to explore,’” Riss Gatsounis said.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn safe to say every actor in Hollywood just waiting on their turn

They all shook...half these nikkas cant even remember what these broads look like but, they know they was fukking over mad chicks in the 90s and 2000s :russ: Sitting in they room somewhere like..

scared_medium.gif

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Dustin Got No Game, I Bet After She Walked Away He Had The :mjgrin: Face While Thinking “Soft Boiled Clitoris? fukk Im Stupid What’s That Even Mean?”
I stand by the motto of learning before speaking. It's helped me many a time.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They all shook...half these nikkas cant even remember what these broads look like but, they know they was fukking over mad chicks in the 90s and 2000s :russ: Sitting in they room somewhere like..

scared_medium.gif
They're definitely setting up a wall in a room tryna figure out who they may have offended, harassed or made a crude comment to in the past.

COENF8DWoAEXMVZ.jpg