During the HHH era, What Vinceisms need to stop?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Crazy Names and hyperbole commentators have to say like robots:

"Here comes Seth Freakin Rollins" "Seth Freaking Rollins is getting the ring" Seth Freaking Rollins is on the attack" "Seth Freaking Rollings is on the top rope" "Seth Freaking Rollings is drinking a Sprite"

"Here comes the new vicious Viking Raiders "Getting in the ring are the new vicious Viking Raiders"

The most "Stupendous" Wrestlemania. We will be seeing you at the most "Stupendous" Wrestlemania

Brock vs. Roman is the "greatest" match in wrestling history. Right now you're watching the "greatest" match in wrestling history. (After a 15 minute snoozefest) Last night you saw the "greatest" in wrestling history

And also people losing their first or last name, and they just go by that one name now.
I heard all this in Michael Cole's voice. :dead:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The product has improved alot but I still miss the old school gritty feel to Monday Night Raw.. AEW's crowds and look is more gritty at times and it makes you want to be apart of that atmosphere.
I’ve thought for years that the WWE should scale back the Raw and SD sets, which in turn would improve and make PPV sets more special. The current sets are just so extra with all the LED shyt. It screams “HEY LOOK AT THIS!!!”

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I haven’t been watching much but when I have, I’ve still seen those stupid ass camera cuts. I thought Johnny Ace got fired??

Last edited:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Hella Rematches
4 month long feuds unless it’s done as a build up to mania or some shyt
Lower card getting stories and time for promos and none of the goofy shyt I.E 24/7 title shenanigans.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if it's a Vinceism or what, but the very repetitious way they do everything. Endless rematches need to stop, but I'd also really like it if they'd stop recapping the fukk out of everything. I swear half the show is them just recapping shyt we saw that same night when we all have dvrs and can go back ourselves if it's that important. Then go on to whatever the next show is and it's just recap of what happened on the previous show. Save the recaps for ppv.

Daps
Not sure if it's a Vinceism or what, but the very repetitious way they do everything. Endless rematches need to stop, but I'd also really like it if they'd stop recapping the fukk out of everything. I swear half the show is them just recapping shyt we saw that same night when we all have dvrs and can go back ourselves if it's that important. Then go on to whatever the next show is and it's just recap of what happened on the previous show. Save the recaps for ppv.
Lol they filling out 3 hours of RAW with that per week but I agree its annoying

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Lol they filling out 3 hours of RAW with that per week but I agree its annoying
It made way more sense back in the day before dvr, but all that recapping and replaying shyt is just unnecessary nowadays. They've had such a huge roster it's like there really shouldn't be an excuse for so many to just be in catering while they recap that 20 minute promo we saw 15 minutes ago.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I’ve thought for years that the WWE should scale back the Raw and SD sets, which in turn would improve and make PPV sets more special. The current sets are just so extra with all the LED shyt. It screams “HEY LOOK AT THIS!!!”
They need to step back from the overproduced LED shyt and get back to iconic sets like '02 SD. They also need to stop with the lame ass PPVs (HIAC, TLC and EC I'm looking at you). Bring back King of the Ring.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
King of the Ring needs to be treated as a star-making mechanism -- moreso than Money in The Bank -- as opposed to an excuse to make someone carry a royalty gimmick.

Also, former top champions should retain their "champion's toughness" even if they aren't currently in the title hunt.

Good example: Drew McIntyre.

Bad Example: Kofi.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Noticed In The Triple H Era “By Hook Or By Crook” Being Used A Lot lol