During the HHH era, What Vinceisms need to stop?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didnt watch Raw this week, them not having the full card laid out like in previous weeks said more than enough for me.

But i seen the complaints and they’ve been valid.

What are some of the things he does, that Vince used to do that should stop?

I’ll go first, circumstantial booking/title reigns. Example: Solo winning the NA title for the sole purpose of all of the bloodline having a title during a press conference. Vince put the world title on Del Rio simply because they were about to tour in Mexico.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For me, do away with MITB or only allow only wrestlers who have won the mid-tier title.

The Intercontinental Title was always meant to showcase up and coming talent.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People getting made to look like herbs in their hometown.
It's the simplest layup in wrestling but Vince was too petty to take the easy win of letting someone look good in front of people predisposed to giving a shyt about them.
Dumb as dirt. Needs to end.

This I gotta say isn't a bad thing, if it's done with the purpose of getting a heel over. That's probably one of the most heelish things to do, beating someone down in their own hometown. Now if somebody just loses to lose and it doesn't do anything for the person that wins, that's pointless. But I don't see why someone always should go over cause it's where they're from. Everything isn't meant to be cheered by the crowd.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
This I gotta say isn't a bad thing, if it's done with the purpose of getting a heel over. That's probably one of the most heelish things to do, beating someone down in their own hometown. Now if somebody just loses to lose and it doesn't do anything for the person that wins, that's pointless. But I don't see why someone always should go over cause it's where they're from. Everything isn't meant to be cheered by the crowd.
It kinda loses effect when you do it often though. Like for instance, if you do it to a really a real plucky underdog babyface the fans actually like it can work immensely. However if you do it every time you go to certain places and people expect it you get little return on it. The JR shyt immediately comes to mind there.

The good thing HHH has over Vince is he can actually book a wrestling show and work within those parameters to get a max return so i guess you'll see how that goes in a year or so. Wrestlemania is going to be his final exam so to speak and the the Rumble is the midterm

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Crazy Names and hyperbole commentators have to say like robots:

"Here comes Seth Freakin Rollins" "Seth Freaking Rollins is getting the ring" Seth Freaking Rollins is on the attack" "Seth Freaking Rollings is on the top rope" "Seth Freaking Rollings is drinking a Sprite"

"Here comes the new vicious Viking Raiders "Getting in the ring are the new vicious Viking Raiders"

The most "Stupendous" Wrestlemania. We will be seeing you at the most "Stupendous" Wrestlemania

Brock vs. Roman is the "greatest" match in wrestling history. Right now you're watching the "greatest" match in wrestling history. (After a 15 minute snoozefest) Last night you saw the "greatest" in wrestling history

And also people losing their first or last name, and they just go by that one name now.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Crazy Names and hyperbole commentators have to say like robots:

"Here comes Seth Freakin Rollins" "Seth Freaking Rollins is getting the ring" Seth Freaking Rollins is on the attack" "Seth Freaking Rollings is on the top rope" "Seth Freaking Rollings is drinking a Sprite"

"Here comes the new vicious Viking Raiders "Getting in the ring are the new vicious Viking Raiders"

The most "Stupendous" Wrestlemania. We will be seeing you at the most "Stupendous" Wrestlemania

Brock vs. Roman is the "greatest" match in wrestling history. Right now you're watching the "greatest" match in wrestling history. (After a 15 minute snoozefest) Last night you saw the "greatest" in wrestling history

And also people losing their first and last name, and they just go by that one name now.
I muted my TV during the first Seth vs. Cody match because I got sick of hearing them repeat over and over "Seth Freakin Rollins." Ok I get it, you want to act like a 12 year old who thinks he's being slick by avoiding getting disciplined for saying a cuss word.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Whatever made Vince job Kofi out to Brock like that.

Not getting the hint and shoving a wrestler down our throats whether we like it or not. Royal Rumble 2015.
Right, I mean, there’s no reason in 2022 to squash your signed talent, especially the fukking Wwe Champ