during social distancing... what r yall arcadium projects?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A lil gaming quarantine update

Flipped turnips on Animal Crossing for over 2 million bells today:blessed:

On Chapter 6 of Red Dead Redemption 2 on Stadia, will probably finish the main story by the end of this weekend (awesome platform & controller btw, just desperately needs games:sadcam:)

Gonna finally get around to playing Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 if it doesn't fry out on me

Would give my X1 some more burn with Gamepass but it keeps the kid busy playing roblox with her friends for hours at a time so:hubie:

My last project is secretly uploading my favorite coli smileys to the company IM grid :mjlit:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i dont know how people do it cuz i feel like i have less time to play games now even being unemployed. :francis:

my boy was telling me about outer worlds and wanted me to check that out on gamepass. i got a free subscription i hadnt used from like an old game purchase that expires on saturday. might check out the gamepass ultimate after. i played a bit of the outer worlds game and it was cool. wanna check out the final fantasy 15 on there plus the gears and halo 5, some other life is strange game that looked interesting and whatever else. getting the ultimate seems like the better deal cuz it includes gold and gamepass on pc too.

then he was telling me about final fantasy xiv online or whatever number it is and to check that out. as well as warcraft so i got some battlepass app and got the game but havent loaded it yet. think it was free for levels 1-20 and then subscription after which he would give me a referral code if need be. not much of an mmorpg guy but i'll check it out and see whats up.

and thats just from today. cuz i still got this damn animal crossing that i got a love/hate relationship with since im not used to that series but its been decent so far. i was thinking of getting another switch game the other day but i got others i can play also. havent played tomb raider in a few days, maybe later i will. not to mention the rest of the ps4 backlog, i also got the gta v on pc where i beat the story but still wanna go around doing odd shyt to get 100% or try. think im at 78% right now. wanna get into the witcher series also when i get a chance. plus i got an oculus last week and i been messing with that here and there but my usb cable doesnt arrive until tomorrow so i havent been able to really load any games on there. my boy put me on to viveport but looks like the cable is needed to transfer games. i have the wireless headset and he has the wired one. I originally got it cuz i wanted to check out the half life game on there but I might wait a bit on that and clear some backlog up.

plus this forex thing just tired me out and i got out cuz its been stressful. bitcoin done pissed me off within the last 24 hours but hoepfully I dont get as stressed going forward. plus I been wanting to get my A+ cert and go from there so i been looking at Professor Messer videos and notes here and there and taking some practice exams. I do ok but I know I can do better. Just gotta stay focused when I'm watching and studying. I was kind of doing some python programming course here and there but im not much of a programmer. maybe the beginners course just seems boring to me, or maybe i can get enough of the basics down to have an understanding of the language if need be. i just have a few more continuing education credits to renew my pharmacy tech license but if i can get better jobs and opportunities with IT then I'll go that route even tho I'll still keep my pharmacy license updated just in case. also gotta deal with keeping an eye on this unemployment and seeing what jobs are available that might be beneficial to me. hopefully Florida gets their act together and cuts a check soon.

tryna stay active and lose weight is a whole different animal and I dont know if i can avoid the gym when it opens back up or if i just gotta do something at home cuz i been slacking without the gym. gotta take some time to get back to where i was at before quarantine.

my main project right now during quarantine is.......maintain my sanity. :francis:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Ordered me some music related equipment, but won't be arriving for awhile :francis:
Clearing my backlog of games

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Beat, the division vesperia,shadow of the tomb raider and control in last week...obviously i began playing these before the qurantine (outside of control)but still:wow::ehh: 4 different game types so cant complain

On to probably a first person shooter and lost legacy. Then xenoblade:blessed::blessed:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Games I beated.

Uncharted 1-4

Deadpool (which is an uncharted clone :russ:)

Amazing Spiderman 2 :hhh:
Bloodstained ROTN (:francis: IT was mid)

MGSV (probably my fav current generation game drop 120+ hours on that one)

Resident Evil 4 (The classic :mjlit:)

Journey (Beautiful game.)
GhostBusters Remastered :ehh:

(Would made a better sequel then what we got)

TMNT Mutants in Manhattan :(such a weak game)

Tomb Raider 2013 (That's my favorite game since quarantine, love shooting the arrows)

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ive been working on my smarthome features. Bought 15 Inovelli smart switches to go with the 20 or so smart color changing bulbs I already have.
I plan on getting a Konnected board and reusing the alarm system sensors as well (all windows, doors, and a motion sensor). That way I can design automations which trigger based on entry/exit and create a bonafide alarm system (with no monthly fee, no less)
Right now I use Smartthings combined with Home Assistant, but the plan is to get a USB ZWave/Zigbee stick to put on my Home assistant device and cut out smartthings altogether

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Created a separate SSID and vlan for devices.

Gonna try to setup some download automation with my synology

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Created a separate SSID and vlan for devices.

Gonna try to setup some download automation with my synology
giphy.gif