Durex poll: 62% of Nigerian women admit to cheating; most unfaithful in the world

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-durex

A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

According to the survey, Thailand men are the most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of them admitting to cheating on their spouses.

South Korea came in second with 34 percent, while Malaysia ranked number three with 33 percent.

The survey revealed that the top two countries with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent.

39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
*checks fiances nationality*

*confirms she's nigerian*

Crying-black-man-o.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
While i think this poll is pure bullshyt since it's based on people admitting it and not a polygraph, I have to say black american women, despite having the reputation, are not as bad as some of you make them seem.
Sure you come across some hoodrats but brehs if that's what you surround yourself with and chase after then that's what you will find. :manny: Except for one who stole my money(borrowed then disappeared 2 years later), i can't say that my experiences with american women have been bad.

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yawn: more propaganda.

Let's consider three things: :thinking:
  1. They surveyed 29,000 people in 36 countries...out of how many of those 29,000 people were in Nigeria?
  2. Nigeria has a population of 151 MILLION, so how accurate would a survey of 29,000 people be when you consider the numbers.
  3. Cacs are always caccing.

Are we really going to relying on a poll conducted by the same people who say Africans are walking diseases who don't even use their product (condoms)? :camron:

Seriously, they say Africans are spreading HIV/AIDS so that means they clearly aren't using condoms, so how would a condom company of all people actually get people to participate in this bullshiit survey if all the lies they say are true?

:camby:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute, you mean the men that pose as Princes and promise millions of dollars thru Internet email scams have deceitful wives? I'm sorry if I don't believe this.
Ask your self a question.
Q: Out of 151 Million people, how many of them are posing as Princes and all that? :thinking:
A: Not a lot. Then why do you assume that all Nigerians are scammers?

Ask yourself another question.
Q: Out of all the 40+ Million black people in America, how many of them are thugs? :thinking:
A: Not a lot. Then why do white people assume all black people are thugs?

If you are black and you go around believing all this propaganda then you need to smarten up. If you are a cac or a racist ass Indian, Hispanic, or Asian...then carry on.