Who'll win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm against Real winning because it would devalue the CL (no repeat winners since the name/format change because it's too difficult), put them into the conversation of greatest club team ever (they didn't even win La Liga last year) and make Zidane the best manager alive for winning 2 CLs just based on the novel thought of playing a fukking DM between two of the best center mids in the world today, let alone the attacking talent ahead of and behind them.

Take yo ass to espn with this crap :camby:

This game lit tho. Ramos plays so fukking reckless but u know he aint gonna get benched.....until that red card :francis:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This prob the best CL campaign in recent years.

-Real going off on everybody.
-Monaco.
-Barca-PSG, is the GOAT CL game.
-So many strong teams, not one was overly favored.

:gucci:most rigged or worst officiated game i ever seen. take your pick

now i know how people felt watching 2002 Kings-Lakers Game 6 live.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Juventus is the better team so far but Madrid has individuals that singlehandedly turn this game on its head. Juve has to keep focused.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
that Mandzukic goal is like if Odell Beckham Jr. did that reach back one handed catch in the super bowl. :whew:

what a goal on the biggest stage :whew:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Juventus is the better team so far but Madrid has individuals that singlehandedly turn this game on its head. Juve has to keep focused.

Juve has to keep playing tight and retain possession. But without even thinking too deeply about it, they just gotta keep attacking like they did in the first 20 or so minutes.