Dunkirk sitting at 93% on Rottentomatoes is why ill never follow review scores ever again

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c/s

I have never seen a more slurped on director...

TDKR was hot trash and so was Interstellar...

Three trash movies in a row now with Dunkirk...

By rule anything that has Nolan's name attached to it gets all reviews put on ignore except from a select few posters on here who I trust...

:whoa:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You shouldn't have used RT as the gospel anyway, breh. That's why I hate it when a movie uses a RT score in their commercials or on their Blu-Ray/DVD covers. If a movie interests you, whether it be a film by Michael Bay or Steve McQueen, go check it out and form your own opinion (which is basically what you did). One thing that really irked me this summer, was when Wonder Woman (a movie that I really enjoyed) came out, and half of the people that I listened to talk about it, brought up it's RT score and usually first exclaiming "IT'S THE FIRST DCEU MOVIE TO GET A POSITIVE SCORE ON RT! :krs:" instead of talking about its merits as a film.
Exactly fukk RT I hate this new generation where everything is judged based on scores and some random person that doesn't have the same tastes as you saying it wasn't good. These reviews be on some technical bullshyt I never care about. Oh the lighting in the beginning was bad, or I didn't like the fact that it made me laugh because I wanted a serious movie.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Film looks bad just from trailer alone, another one I'll skip

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
JUST SEEN THIS TRASH ASS fukkING MOVIE! DON'T WASTE YOUR fukkING TIME.

fukk YOU NOLAN!

BORING ASS MOVIE. nikkaS GOT BOMBED, nikkaS DROWNED, nikkaS SHOT DOWN A PLANE, AND nikkaS LANDED ON A BEACH. THE END.

SMH.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Movie was dope, I wish he went with a fully unscripted movie like he wanted to.

Inside the beached boat scene was fire.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
JUST SEEN THIS TRASH ASS fukkING MOVIE! DON'T WASTE YOUR fukkING TIME.

fukk YOU NOLAN!

BORING ASS MOVIE. nikkaS GOT BOMBED, nikkaS DROWNED, nikkaS SHOT DOWN A PLANE, AND nikkaS LANDED ON A BEACH. THE END.

SMH.
Your reputation matches the "quality" of your posting :smugnolan:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I loved Dunkirk. It’s an anti- “war movie” like Apocalypse Now. So many little elements you don’t pick up on immediately like you never see the Germans. It wasn’t another Nazi bogeyman movie. Totally focused on the people involved on that day.

Also hate that people can’t appreciate a movie that isn’t 2 1/2 hours of yapping. DAmn I watched a movie called The Red Turtle without one word of dialogue in it and liked it too. :mjlol: