Dungeons & Dragons - Dark Alliance Review - 4/10 IGN

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This shyt is ass lol and @Gizmo_Duck talking bout gamepass productions like this shyt aint on ps5 too. Oh but hey at least we aint have to buy it unlike ps5 players :lolbron:.

:dwillhuh: technically you did pay for it tho if you are a game pass member. That subscription not free.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'm a ps5 breh and I picked the game up. I had lowered expectations tho. It was only 40 bucks also.
I like these type of games tho.
I had a good time playing so far.

It's for sure rough around the edges but they pledged to update and work on it and have planned updates and dlc

:yeshrug:

I've wasted far more money on far worse things
:francis:

Why is this acceptable within the industry?

Games should be done before heading out to the public, but people eat it up and give chances.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Why is this acceptable within the industry?

Games should be done before heading out to the public, but people eat it up and give chances.

It's been accepted since the industry learned they could meet product dead lines and street dates and also fix and update their unpolished and broken games via the power of the internet. I don't like it anymore than u. But this is where we're at now. I tried it for 40 bucks and I played and it seemed all right.

I dont really pre order games either so dont ask me why the world is the way it is. It just is.
:yeshrug:

If u that worried about losing ur lil bit of money just wait 6 months to a year for the game u want to be fully reviewed. Spoiled and walk-throughd on you tube b4 u buy it at a discount.

But you are right. It sucks that this is the norm now.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Even this games name makes it sound mid.

No way a game with dark alliance in the name was gonna be piff

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I love medieval type game so this makes me sad to know but I still didn't finish Dragon's Dogma so I'm good over here LOL

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I played this last night with a couple friends. This game is at best mediocre, lol. This game is lucky its on gamepass because its not even worth a rental otherwise.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It needs work, it has potential but its very rough....

The camera needs to be fixed, controls need to feel less stiff then this can be a hit

Depends on if the developers decide to be like Rainbow 6 siege and stay with it or give up like anthem did