Dune: The Sisterhood (HBO Max Series Prequel)

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Deadline Hollywood
@DEADLINE
‘Dune: The Sisterhood’: ‘Game Of Thrones’ & ‘Obi-Wan’ Star Indira Varma Joins HBO Max & Legendary Prequel Series As Empress Natalya

Varma will play Empress Natalya, described to us “a formidable royal who united thousands of worlds in her marriage to Emperor Corrino” ‘Dune: The Sisterhood’: ‘Game Of Thrones’ & ‘Obi-Wan’ Star Indira Varma Joins HBO Max & Legendary Prequel Series As Empress Natalya

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Considering the source material as well as HBO's high quality this has potential to be a pretty good gritty Sci-Fi series.

I would say unlike raised by wolves, but it has its place I guess. Just kind of weird.

What we really need is a high budget HBO Max Hyperion Cantos series. That would be ridiculous.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Jesus you're right. :snoop:

Well I guess it'll provide content between 2 and 3. The Sisterhood should be a force throughout this franchise the way they pull strings.

DUDE YOU GET MY POINT.

THIS shyt ISNT IN PRODUCTION YET
SO ITS NOT COMING OUT
BEFORE DUNE 2.

:devil:
:evil:

This starts shooting next month. Like I was saying this was closer to going in front of the camera than not.

Probably going to come out riding the wave of the movie release to keep the hype.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

This starts shooting next month. Like I was saying this was closer to going in front of the camera than not.

Probably going to come out riding the wave of the movie release to keep the hype.

:gucci:SO YOURE JUST CONFIRMING
MY STATEMENT THAT
THIS shyt ISNT IN PRODUCTION
AND ISNT COMING OUT
BEFORE THE MOVIE?

THX

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

SO YOURE JUST CONFIRMING
MY STATEMENT THAT
THIS shyt ISNT IN PRODUCTION AND ISNT COMING OUT
BEFORE THE MOVIE?

THX

It’s about to start shooting. That means it’s in production. That means they are rehearsing already. Sets are built. Cast is set. A certain amount of scripts are done.

Don’t use words you don’t understand.
:russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s about to start shooting. That means it’s in production. That means they are rehearsing already. Sets are built. Cast is set. A certain amount of scripts are done.

Don’t use words you don’t understand.
:russ:

:gucci:THIS IS LITERALLY
THE TITLE OF YOUR ARTICLE.

"The Sisterhood Set to Begin
Production Next Month in Budapest"

YOU INTERNET nikkaS ARE WEIRD.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Travis Fimmel has been tapped as the male lead opposite Emily Watson and Shirley Henderson in HBO Max’s series Dune: The Sisterhood, from Legendary Television.

Fimmel will play Desmond Hart, a charismatic soldier with an enigmatic past, who seeks to gain the Emperor’s trust at the expense of the Sisterhood. In addition to Watson and Henderson, Fimmel joins previously cast Indira Varma, Sarah-Sofie Boussnina, Shalom Brune-Franklin, Faoileann Cunningham, Aoife Hinds and Chloe Lea.

Daps
lol so he jumped from the wreckage of Raised by Wolves.

I'm curious to see how this series goes, and how tied to the new movies it'll be.

Last edited: