Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
This shyt was all over the place for me. Great visuals and scenes, but the pacing be having you think you missed a scene or some shyt. If you haven't read the books the storyline is borderline incoherent

both movies are beautiful. but yeah movie kinda all over the place.. so there is gon be a third film?

i had this game for windows 98 lmao
100%

and thats why i liked the first movie a lot more

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
CLASSIC

Its missing things but the dune world is big it can be expanded on and changed a little

Still missing the navigators. They shoulda showed up right at the end as like a teaser that they all can see into the future but they needed a reason to go jihad

I forget his name but no country for old men aka stilgar killed it. So did austin butler and bautista. I think the og harkonenen was better tho. The geidi prime scene with the black sun is the craziest thing I ever saw on film. Tremendous film.

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2
Daps
CLASSIC

Its missing things but the dune world is big it can be expanded on and changed a little

Still missing the navigators. They shoulda showed up right at the end as like a teaser that they all can see into the future but they needed a reason to go jihad

I forget his name but no country for old men aka stilgar killed it. So did austin butler and bautista. I think the og harkonenen was better tho. The geidi prime scene with the black sun is the craziest thing I ever saw on film. Tremendous film.
The Mahdi is too humble to say He is the Mahdi. Even more reason to know He is. As written!

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One of the best Sci-Fi movies ever made. I’m glad I waited to watch this alone with no distractions.

:wow:

Got to rewind scenes in peace too?

:banderas:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Still no review for this huff ass movie.

from you glaze'n ass nighaz.

This reboot huff as fukk.

Art Barr

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I still prefer part 1, but I just threw on part 2 again earlier; sometimes a movie just hits you different on a specific watch; this shyt is just incredible. I felt like this movie had so much to appreciate that I found it hard to focus and so it has taken me a few viewings. Villeneuve's direction is just mind blowing. I do miss Baron being the baddie because of how incredible Skarsgaard is.