Dump your pockets/purses and post your EDC

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I'm unemployed but my previous job was a industrial cleaner (basicly a glorified janator)and everything in the picture is what I use on a daily basis

ever been in a situation (or live in an area) to use weapon?

during which situation would you use it? and how do you determine self-defense?

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
ever been in a situation (or live in an area) to use weapon?

during which situation would you use it? and how do you determine self-defense?

Yeah, I've been in a couple situations where I used a weapon. I used a kubaton (google search if you don't know what that is) I didn't use my firearm only because I wasn't in fear of my life being taken away. I hope to never use it to be honest. I keep my gun in my waistband all the time and I forget its there sometimes.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
If you dont know what an EDC is (Every Day Carry) Its small items or gadgets worn, carried, or made available in pockets, holsters, or bags on a daily basis to manage common tasks or for use in unexpected situations or emergencies. In a broader sense, it is a lifestyle, discipline, or philosophy of preparedness.

TL;DR Post shyt you carry around on your person.

I'll start

2d7eq8w.jpg

so you ain't pull that image from the thread on /g/ ? :stopitslime:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Yeah, I've been in a couple situations where I used a weapon. I used a kubaton (google search if you don't know what that is) I didn't use my firearm only because I wasn't in fear of my life being taken away. I hope to never use it to be honest. I keep my gun in my waistband all the time and I forget its there sometimes.

Not gonna get into a gun debate, just gonna add my 2 cents but I live in a poor neighborhood and i've never felt the need for a gun. Doesn't that make you feel paranoid and on edge 24/7 thinking someone is out to get you? Where I live, if you gonna get robbed the other persons gun is gonna be in your face before you have time to pull yours out. Just sayin.. Do your thing though.. :manny:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna get into a gun debate, just gonna add my 2 cents but I live in a poor neighborhood and i've never felt the need for a gun. Doesn't that make you feel paranoid and on edge 24/7 thinking someone is out to get you? Where I live, if you gonna get robbed the other persons gun is gonna be in your face before you have time to pull yours out. Just sayin.. Do your thing though.. :manny:

Na, I don't feel paranoid or anything I just believe in the second amendment and I have a older cousin who is permanently crippled because he tried to pull out his okie doke on a guy that demanded his jewelry. I'm by law only aloud to defend myself, if I was in a similar situation I would have to give up my shyt:to:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I carry a backpack daily. But minus my pencil this is all that I carry.

10nx9vo.jpg

Piece of shyt macbook, piece of shyt iPhone, id/wallet, key card for work, burts bees chapstick, "u" by kotex tampon for emergencies, two epi-pens because I'm allergic to life, lotion because I stay ashy, my keys, off brand extra strength tylenol cuz Im always hurting myself, and my gun in case I have to hurt others. And I almost forgot my piece of shyt ipad mini that I took this shytty ass photo with.