thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't know breh.

When I was rooming with my old school homie and his two cats, I found out that these little nikkas are pretty damn clever.

One day I was sitting on the balcony and the cats were in his room with the door closed. He had a door handle that went up and down, not the knob that you turn. Anyway, it was just me and the cats in the house at the time and the next thing I know, I hear this meowing from one cat - who was pressed up against the balcony door - while the other is dragging the 10lb bag of cat food to the living room.

Now I hadn't the slightest clue that they needed food because their bowl was in his room. So these little nikkas really somehow opened the door, dragged the bag out, cried for my attention and ended up with dinner thanks to being clever or devil spawns.

Another similar situation was when one of the cats jumped on the sink and tried to turn the faucet on but couldn't. So he kept crying and pawing at the sink while looking dead at me. I got the point and filled up a jug of water, and before I could finish filling it, he went to the bowl and just waited as if he knew his demonstration would get my to fill his bowl.

I love cats. :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Dumb ass family has a dumb ass intervention because their dumb ass cat can't tell the difference from it dumb ass self and its own dumb ass reflection :martin:

tenor.gif

Clearly a cat being held hostage by a bunch of #Dogset degenerates that don't know what to do with p*ssy when it's right in front of them. Majestic animal crying out for help and understanding that when you're surrounded by white supremacy, the only person you can rely on is the one staring back at you in the mirror.
Talk about a dumb ass animal though
11.gif

8.gif

2.gif

Take yo bytch ass on.

Daps

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
They think the cats talking to itself but the retard is getting ready to fight itself

When cats start making that psychotic noise it means shyt is about to go down

I've seen enough videos