Dumb and Dumber To Trailer

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It looks much better than anything the Farrelly Brothers have done in a looooooong time..

It's got a November release date, which means that test screenings were positive, so I'm excited[/QUOTE]
Explain this breh :lupe:

Holiday

Ohh G
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Y'all nikkas man:snoop:

This looks just as dumb as the first one , we need to not act like the first one wasn't stupid as shyt with the same awful humor as the trailer showed.
First one is a classic and this one will be just fine, I'm glad they are seriously putting this out:salute:

Seriously. You nikkas hate on everything.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

@flyry

if the shyt got bad test screenings, like Jupiter Ascending, the studios would panic and push it back to January or February, which are dumping ground months for shytty movies that studios have no faith in at all...November and December months are the two months where the supposed "best" movies of the year drop; if a studio has faith in a movie they fight to get: November/December, or June/July/August;

Not saying the the test screenings were standing ovations or anything, but for them to keep the movie in November after all the bullshyt this movie went through when getting produced, it says something about the quality

Last edited:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Man, maybe it's just me getting old, but just seeing this trailer made me all kinds of happy.

I am gonna enjoy the the shyt out of this movie and non of y'all haters can stop me. I'm gonna buy a popcorn with all that fake butter on, probably a box of starburst and wash the whole thing down with a gallon of Mountain Dew and laugh my old ass face off.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wasn't onboard with this movie happening, but the trailer actually made me LOL a few times, can't wait to see this.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I had mixed feelings watching this. Some good, some bad.

I don't yet know if this movie needed to be made. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Then again I have to ask was the original really that damn funny or was I just 9 years old. :manny: Who knows.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm cautiously optimistic about this. The trailer was solid and looks like it's in the same vein as the first.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only laughed at the first joke. This looks terrible, fisting a grandma seriously:stopitslime:.

On a sidenote how do you people with cats deal with the fact that your furniture and probably your lap has been freshly exposed to cat a$$hole?:mjlol: