Duke vs. UNC thread

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
enjoy this win, cause next year it's gonna be blowout city with amile returning and the team we got coming in...you already know.

You ain't scaring anyone with Amile breh, you might have a point with the rest of the team, but Amile? :mjlol: OK

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
nikka waited a whole month ducking this fade and now decided to crawl out from under his rock :mjlol:

Nope, just decided to be gracious in defeat. Not so much in victory though :shaq:

Ingram said he would've committed to UNC but he thought we would be banned from the tourney. Plot twist: he won't be playing after the first weekend anyway :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nope, just decided to be gracious in defeat. Not so much in victory though :shaq:

Ingram said he would've committed to UNC but he thought we would be banned from the tourney. Plot twist: he won't be playing after the first weekend anyway :russ:

Boy I got so many of your posts bookmarked for when y'all don't win this year and return to obscurity :wow:

Pray to God you nikkas win because I'm gonna be busting shots all summer :demonic:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
congrats on this one Tar Heels

it'll be your last one in a while most likely...y'all shoud've swept us this year if we're keeping it 100